Chapter 32

(I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while! School and other things have been taking up my time! So please be patient with me over another week or two cause IDK how much I'll be posting!)

*Chloe P.O.V*

As Cameron and I got back down the stairs, the guys and Victoria bad already started 'would you rather'. Cameron sits on the floor, leaning back on the couch and I sit between his legs and lay my head back on his chest. A couple of minutes into the game Cameron's phone rings. 

"Hello?.... Right now?...... Really?......Ok." He hung up the phone and leaned in. 

"That was my boss. She wants me to go do a shoot. But this is a solo one. You want to come?" He whispers into my ear. I nod and stand.

"Let me go change first." I walk up stairs and changing into skinny jeans and a Cameron Dallas sweat shirt. I walked back down stairs. 

"Hey. You guys can stay here. I don't care. As long as you don't leave Brad here alone." I say as Cameron and I walk out the door. As  I approach and open the passenger door, Cameron comes up behind me and spins me around. He grabs my hands, leading them up to his neck. He then places his hands on my waist and kisses me softly. He pulls away.

"I love you. And I really think that after we get done at this photo shoot, you should go talk to your mom." He rubs my cheek gently. I nod and he lets me get into the car. He was right I did need to go talk to my mom.  As we both climbed into the car, Cameron placed his hand like always on my thigh and the other on the wheel. 

"You know, I think you're really going to like where the shoot is taking place today." He smiled and looked at me before looking back on the road.

"Where is it going to be at?" I asked wanting to know. 

"You will have to wait and find out." He chuckled and continued to drive. About 10 minutes later, Cameron pulled into the parking lot of Hamilton Hotel, the nicest hotel in the whole state. I was shocked. The hotel was gorgeous, but what the hell was Cameron doing here for a photo shoot. 

"Why are you doing one here?" I asked as we got out of the car. He just laughed and grabbed my hand, leading me into the huge hotel. As we walked past the front desk, the lady looked up and waved at Cameron. He waved back as we climbed into the elevator. He pressed the top button which was 11 stories up. As we went up we were interrupted and stopped. As the doors opened, two teenage girls stood there. Their eyes went straight to Cameron and then flipped. They didn't notice the door was shutting until it was to late. I turned and looked at him as we both started to laugh. 

Once we reached the top floor, Cameron took my hand and walked out. It was an open reception hall. He continued to walk until we reached a flight of stairs. I followed him up, wondering where he was leading me. At the top of the stair case was a door. He stopped and looked at me. He smiled, opening the door. I looked out at a beautiful patio/ garden. It was amazing. The photographer called to Cameron and the wardrobe people swept him away. I walked over to the camera, waiting for Cameron to come out. 

Once he was done he looked quite handsome. He was wearing a nice dress shirt, un-tucked, and jeans. I stood and smiled behind the camera the whole time as the photographer took the photos. I would have to get some. As they started to wrap up, I felt a tug on my arm and turn to see the wardrobe people pulling me towards the small booth.

Once I was drug in, they started to throw clothes at me. I put them on then was dragged to a chair. They took my hair out of my pony tail and started to brush through it, while a few other's put some make-up on. Once my hair was brushed they curled it, then I was pushed out of the booth. I stopped and looked down to see what I was wearing. I had a white flanle sleeve-less shirt on with black skinny jeans and black boots. I looked back up and the photographer motioned me over. I walked over in shock.

"Surprise." Cameron whispered into my ear once I made it to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a smile. He smiled back. As we looked into each other's eyes, I heard the clicking of the camera. Then Cameron, without hesitation, kissed me. It was meaningful. I heard the clicks but didn't care.

"Great! That's awesome. Now do...." The photographer interrupted us and instructed. We did some fun shots for another 20 minutes then changed back into our old clothes. 

"Well that was fun." He said as we exited the hotel. I laughed and shook my head. 

"Yeah, it actually was. We have never really had our pictures taking together." I responded, wrapping my hand in his. 

"That's why I did it. Now to the hospital...." He reminded me. My face sunk. "What's wrong, beautiful?" He stopped and turned me. 

"Just what we just did felt like a dream. And now I'm back to the reality of my life." I didn't bother to look in his eyes. I knew I would lose it if I did.

"Hey, I can't promise that everything is going to ok, but I can promise that you will make it through. You're the strongest person I've ever met." He tilted my chin up so my eyes met his. I bit my lip to not let the tears fall. "Hey don't bite your lip." He laughed slightly. 

"Why." I asked confused.

"Cause I want to do that." He said and leaned in and kissed me. And he kept his word. Before pulling away, he bit my lip gently. "Let's go." He drug me to the car. We drove to the hospital and I dreaded heading inside. But we walked into the hospital anyway. As we approached my mother's room, my breathing got heavy. 

"Babe, it will be fine. She's your mom. Just remember to listen before snapping back." He chuckled. "I love you." 

"I love you to." I turned and opened the door. As I walked in, my mother looked surprised. 

"Chloe. I wasn't expecting you to come this evening. *Cough* *Cough*" 

"I know. I needed to talk to you." I sat at the end of her bed. "I just  don't understand. Why wouldn't you tell us earlier?" I tried to keep my voice down, when in all reality I wanted to scream at her. 

"Honey. I didn't want you to have to worry about it. I said that I would try and fight until I couldn't anymore. And once that time came, I would know that I tried my hardest. And that's all that matters to me.  This is my choice. My time has come." She leaned forward and placed her hand on my shoulder. I started to cry.

"So what about Brad and I mom?" I asked in a raspy voice, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"You guys will be fine. As soon as you turn 18 which is in a month, then Brad can legally live with you because you will be a adult. I have never doubted you with anything Chloe. I don't want you guys to have to take care of me, because from here on it will only get harder for me." She pauses as if waiting for me to say something. I just sat there and didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. As we sat Cameron walked in and sat down beside me. "Good I wanted to talk to you guys together."