Chapter 48

*Chloe POV*

I wasn't sure what to do.

"Are you ok?" Josh asked, motioning me to sit next to him on the bed.

"No I'm really not." I started to cry as I walked and sat down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me, which felt weird, but comforting.

"What ever you choose to do, remember, I always got your back." He reminded me. I was thankful that he was with me. I knew I had someone in my corner.

Brad came walking into my room.

"Why did Cameron just leave here teary eyed?" He was concerned. I wasn't ready to tell Brad that it might not work, cause I know that he really like Cameron. 

"Bud, I really don't want to talk about it right now." I placed my head in my hands.

"You guys didn't break up did you?" He asked.

"Chloe doesn't want to talk about it." Josh spoke softly. Brad turn and walked out. I knew that he knew the answer, but he wasn't sure. Josh turned back to me and pulled me into his chest.

"Remember the time that you curled up into my chest, just like this, and we were watching that scary movie and when ever you got scared, you would burry your head in my chest?" He said ever so softly, and I could here the sound of his heart beat, bumping faster at the thought.

"Yeah. It was scary." I laughed. He bent over and grabbed the remote to my tv and turned it on. Brides maids was on, which was good, I needed a laugh. I drifted to sleep rather quickly, Josh's chest was super warm. But I felt him move.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To the floor. I'll let you have your bed." That was one thing I loved about him, he was respectful.

I laughed and got him a blanket and a few pillows. And there he laid drifting to sleep.

*Cameron POV*

I was heartbroke. The fact that Josh was there, made me sick. And by the way she made it sound we were over. Great. Way to go. I'm a fucking idiot.

I drove to Nash's as fast as I could, and as soon as he answered, I started to cry. It was like a piece of me died, a huge piece. It's sad that you have to loose somebody to see how much you really need them, and I needed Chloe, but the million dollar question was, did she need me?

"What's wrong?" Nash asked.

"We're done. She ended it. And on top of that Josh was there to help." I walked in, hitting and knocking a lamp over.

"Really? That was my good lamp." Nash picked it up. Now Nash knew how I felt, lost without a light.

sorry its short!!!!