Chapter 4

(I know i need to make the chapters longer and im sorry!)

"Actually I would." Nash replied back. 

"You can talk to Cam about that." I said winking at him. "Are the Broncos winning?" I asked letting my attention go to the TV. 

"Yes, they are." Brad responded. I noticed a change in Brad. He usually was shy to be around people but with the guys he didn't hesitate at all. It made me feel better to know that I could take him somewhere he could have fun, and not have to think about home. 

"Hey Brad" Cameron called, "Come here." He said waving him towards the doorway. They stood there for a couple of minutes talking about something but i wasn't sure what, which at this point kind of scared me. Brad walked away nodding and laughing. 

"Hey Chloe, I bet you can't beat Cameron in a game of pool." Brad said crossing his arms.

"Oh really," I sat up looking at Cam, "we are going to have to see about that." I stood and walked to the pool table, setting up the balls. 

"Let's make this more interesting...... How about strip pool? Every time one of us makes a hole, the other person has to take something off." I said smirking at Cameron who at this point couldn't say no. It intrigued all of the other guys as they made their way to the bar that set right next to the table. 

"Try me." He said mocking me. I loved the way he teased. 

I set up the table and let him break.

"Ladies first...." I said taking a bow. Ooooo's came from all over the room. 

"If you insist." He said taking his shot. Stripes. That was the first ball he made in and I took off my jacket. I was glad to be solids. I always had luck with them. He missed his next shot which ment it was my turn. I shot. In. I smirk at Cameron, who was taking off his shirt. I bit my lip at the sight of his tan, toned abs. I shot again. In. He looked at me and took off one of the millions of bracelets he was wearing. I shot once more but this time missing. 

He took his shot with pride for the shot was easy for him to make. I took my hair out of the messy bun i had it in. He shot again and making it, i took off my one sock. 

"Really??" He said "One sock." 

"Yeah got a problem with that?" I said throwing it at him. I smirked him a flirtatious grin. 

"How about some music." Matt said putting on the radio. The first song was Show Off by SoMo. I laughed and sang along taking my shot. Missed. Damn, but i saw the way Cameron looked at me when the song said "Girl the way you flaunt it, those hips move like water, dip it low, i'll watch it. This love hits like rocket ships from outer space, im in the highest place with you." I could tell that my singing along turned him on. So i continued. I noticed he sang along with the line "You're driving me insane, we can do somethings you ain't ever done before." I laughed. He winked taking his turn. He made it and i took of my other sock. This was going to be a long game.

About 20 minutes into the game i was down to my sports bra and my jeans and Cameron was down to just his jeans and boxers. The other boys began to make bets on who was going to win, and most of them besides Nash, bet on me. 

"I better get half of that money." I told the others. They nodded. My turn, we both had one ball left then the 8 ball. I shot and made it. Cameron took his jeans off, and was down to his boxers. If i made the 8 he lost. But i desided to drag it out a little and missed. He shot and made his last one. I took off my jeans, and he shot again. Miss. I wasn't going to be nice anymore. I made a very complicated shot but made it. I threw my hands up and yelled in victory.