Chapter 54

*Chloe POV*

I was out for blood. The people around here haven't seen me mad. I mean really mad. So I walked out and called Victoria.

"I HATE CAMERON! I never want to talk to him again!" I yelled into the phone so she believed me. In pursuit to calm me down she said she would kick him in the balls the next time she saw him. I hung up and laughed. I walked back into the house as Nash and Cameron confirmed with Matt, Taylor, Shawn, and Carter that they would come help us and lend their cameras.

Once Cam got off the phone I went to talk to him and tell him about how we were going to pull this off.

"In an hour or so, once we get things ready, you are going to call Vic. The rest of us will be upstairs. You are going to invite her here. Then once she gets here you are going to act super upset and mad. Once you get her on the couch and you talk a bit, you are going to start to talk about Nash and hers relationship. Depending on what she says, you are going to talk about how lonely you will be. Our hope is that she will start to flirt and 'comfort' you. Basically I want her to admit that she wants you and try to kiss you. If she does so we will come down and reveal that we got it all on tape and that she will pretty much be the most hated girl in the Magcon fan base." I explained with pride. Cam just smiled and looked at me.

"No offence, but you really are a bitch." He laughed.

"Thanks for the compliment." I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

The rest of the crew showed up in no time. I reexplained the whole plan to them so they understood.

"Wow, never knew a girl like you could get so fucking mad. I love it!" Taylor smiled. Truth be told I was going a little over board.

"Well not only has she been betraying me, she has hurt one of my best friends and no one on the face of this earth does that, and doesn't reep the consequences." I explained.

So we went to work, wiring the house and setting up cameras where she wouldn't be able to see them. Then the guys made a vine letting people know that Nash was going to post another video. Then they all tweeted away. Cameron called Victoria and she didn't hesitate to come as soon as he asked. We waited upstairs. The doorbell rang, and we were ready.

Cameron invited her in and she sat on the couch. Cameron sat next to her.

"What happened, Cam?" She acted concerned.

"Well, Chloe refuses to talk to me. I don't know what I did wrong." Cameron was great at acting upset.

"She is being stupid. You can do better Cameron. She doesn't deserve a great guy like you." She placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I just wanted our relationship to be like yours. You and Nash are perfect." He explained.

"No our relationship isn't at all. I'm actually going to break up with him."

"Why?"

She didn't even answer she just leaned forward and kissed him. We all ran down and Matt held the extra camera.

"Well that's one way to kick him in the balls." I yelled and scaring her, making her stand up. Cameron stood and kissed me, revealing that we were both lying.

"Oh, and Victoria, I'm breaking up with you. And wave to the 6 million people that all hate you now!" Nash stepped up and waved into the camera. Victoria was red in the face and she ran out of the house. We all laughed and ended the video.

" I'll edit it and give it back to you Nash." Matt said getting the rest of the cameras down.

"Thanks Chloe." Nash hugged me.

"Anytime." I hugged him back.

Cameron came and hugged me as well. "I actually kinda feel bad." I thought of what I did. I basically ruined her life as far as her social and dating. So yeah her whole life.

"She won't do it ever again though." Cameron tried to make it better. We all just hung around Cameron's house. But I couldn't help but feel bad.