Chapter 13

"Cameron! You are not thinking clearly! Get back in here!" I yelled out the door. He turned and walked back to me.

"The thought of some other guys taking advantage of you, drives me insane." He whispered. He then turned back towards the car. Opening his door he called out. "Are you coming or not?" He sat in the drivers seat. I had no choice. I wasn't going to go let Cameron face this guys with-out me there. Once I got into the car, I texted Victoria.

*Texts*

Me: I told Cameron......

Vic: AND!!! 

Me: We are on our way to the beach. 

Vic: I'll be there! 

I was glad she was coming, I had a feeling I would need her. Once we arrived I saw Victoria's car. I ran to it. Cameron came to us.

"Where is he?" He asked looking around. 

"Cameron, don't go through with this. If your not going to listen to Chloe, listen to me. This guy his huge. He will squash you like a bug. Cameron please, for Chloe's sake." Victoria grabbed his arm. He looked at me, then back at her.

"This is for Chloe's sake. Now where is he?" He asked looking around again.

"I don't see him. Let's go sit on the beach and see if we see him." I recommended. They nodded following me to a seat along the shore. 

"I'm going to go get something to drink." I got back up heading towards the bar, not noticing that the guy was sitting there. 

"Can I have a water?" I asked the bartender. He nodded. I heard the sound of some whistling again, and I knew it was him. He walked over to me. Shit, I thought to myself. 

"Come back for more?" He came up setting next to me. I didn't say a word. 

"Come on, you know you enjoyed it." He put his arm around my waist. I was praying the Cameron was watching, but yet again I didn't. I was nervous.

"I have a boyfriend." I managed to say.

"Oh do you now? I would like to meet him." He said pulling me in closer.

"Nice to meet you. Now get you hands off of my girlfriend." I heard Cameron demand as the guy turned and Cameron laid his fist into his right cheek. He flew off the stool. Cameron grabbed my hand, and we started to walk away. 

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" The guys stood running at Cameron. He let again laid a fist into his face, making him fall the the ground. Cameron then kicked him in the gut.

"I'm going where ever I want." He bent down, whispering in the guys ear. Cameron suddenly flew back at the force of the guys fist. They rolled on the ground for a good amount of time. I finally had enough and pulled them apart. 

"STOP!" I screamed. They were both pretty beat. I stood in between them.

"I have a boyfriend. Have we discovered that now!" I sternly spoke to the dude. He nodded, putting out his hand to Cameron. They shook hands.

"I'm sorry man." He told Cameron. Victoria stood off to the side. I walked Cameron to his car.

"Man, you have a nice cut on your forehead." I laughed "but i don't think it will need stitches. Take this towel apply pressure, and get in the passenger seat. I'm driving. He nodded. He was so out of breath. Victoria walked up to my window and shot me a look. It read of wow, Cameron can fight. I nodded. 

"Are you happy now Cam?" Victoria asked, laughing. 

"Yeah, I feel a little bit better now. But I was supposed to go do a photo shoot at 4, with a beat up face, I can't. I'll call my manger on the way home." He sat his head back on the seat. 

"Ok, well have a good rest of the day, you two!" She walked to her car. 

Cameron called his manger and looked surprised.

"You want me to come to the studio now?" He turned and looked at me, hitting the GPS and putting in the address so i knew where to go. "Ok, we are on our way." He hung up.

"What was that about?" I asked

"They have a surprise for me. They want me to come down." He responded. "Did you like how i beat the crap out of that guy?" He laughed setting his hand on my leg. 

"I loved it." I laughed. Once we arrived at the studio, I knew that Cameron was the real deal. Vanity Teen, my favorite magazine, and Cameron modeled for them. Wow. He lead me inside as his manager ran to him.

"So happy to see you Cameron! I have to introduce you to someone." She said.

"Chloe, this is my manager Stacy, Stacy this is my girlfriend Chloe." Cameron introduced me. She shook my hand, then lead us away to a photo shoot. There stood my rival. Emily.

"Emily come here. Cameron, this is Emily. She's your new partner!" She said with excitement. Cameron's jaw dropped. 

"Hey, "partner"." She spoke sarcastically, looking right at me. 

"Cameron, she will be your partner in the couple shoots." Stacy added. Cameron couldn't speak.

I shot him a reassuring smile. I understood that it was his job, and one of the only sources of income he had. It would be hard for me to accept, but I would get over it. 

"Stacy, we should really get going." Cameron told her, grabbing my hand and walking out. He kicked his car door, putting a good dent in it. Then got into the drivers seat. 

"Cameron, it's ok. I understand. You need the money, it's your job. It's not like you actually have to date her." I commented. He looked at me.

"Every shoot i go to, I'm going to feel like I'm cheating on you. I hate that." He was pissed. 

Once we got back to his house. He walked me inside. Once in the house he turned, grabbed my hand, and lead me up stairs. Once in his room, he laid me on the bed. Hovering over me, he kissed me. The kiss grew as once again he took off my tank top. I returned the favor by removing his shirt, rubbing his abs. He started to kiss me neck, and by reaction my hand went into his hair tugging on it. I could tell the tug turned him on, cause he lightly bit my neck. As it grew more we, were interrupted by the loud ring of my cell phone. He stopped.

"Why do we always get interrupted?" He whispered. I laughed and answered my phone.

"Hello," It was Brad.

*Convo* 

Brad: Hey is Cameron back?

Me: Yea

Brad: Can I come over!!

Me: Yea sure have my bring you though. 

Brad: Ok sweet.

I hung up as Cameron continued to hover above me. "It's Brad, He's coming over. He missed you." Cameron laughed, giving me a kiss on the lips. He tried to pull away, but I didn't let him. I missed him. A full we was way to long for him to be gone.

"Oh yeah. I have that gift for you!" He shot up running over to his unpacked bag. I sat up putting my tank top back on. He came back to me, holding a little box. I went to open it, but he stopped me.

"Chloe, you mean the world to me. And now with this whole Emily thing, I believe this is even more special." He released my hand allowing me to open the box. I sat in shock as the sight of a beautiful diamond necklace, that said Cameron. I looked up to notice a necklace around his neck that said Chloe, but it wasn't diamond. 

"Oh my gosh! Cameron! I love it!" I gave it to him to put it on me. I turned back to him, giving him a kiss. "My turn." I ran out to my car grabbing the not as expensive gift I had gotten him.

"Here you go." As i walked into the room. "Mine's no where near as expensive but I hope you like it, because you mean the world to me to." He opened it and inside was a picture frame with collage of photos of me and some of him then us together. At the bottom, in cursive, it read "Forever and a Day". He smiled. I knew it meant a lot to him. He turned and set it on his night stand. Then kissed me again. As the doorbell rang I ran down stairs and got my brother, but my mom walked in as well.

"Come here you two." She gestured us to the couch. Cameron turned and looked at me. I walked to the couch and sat down, with Cameron beside me.