Chapter 5

(Hey guys!! Hopefully going to post a couple chapters tonight, cause i have no homework!)

Around 8:30, Cameron took me home. 

"I had an amazing time tonight, Chlo." He murmured shyly, looking at the ground. 

"I did to Cam." I reached for his hand, inner twining my fingers with his, as we walked to the door. He smiled. He was adorable. I opened the door as he kissed my cheek and started to walk away, slowly letting our hands depart. I waited in the doorway until i couldn't see his car anymore.

I turned to see my mother panicking i slammed the door and ran to her. "What's going on." I panicked.

"I-it's y- your...." She started to bawl.

"It's who mom?" I grabbed her.

"Y- your b- brother!" She fell to the floor, but soon shot up. "We need to go to the hospital." She headed for her keys. I ran ahead.

"You are in NO position to drive. Let me go get changed and we'll go." I ran up the stairs, changing into sweat pants and a tank top with a low cut t-shirt on top. We both ran out of the house. "Mom what happened?"

"He was at a friends and he went into a s-seizer, his h-heart s-topped and when i got the c-call, they were in the ambulance p-padling h-his c-chest!" She then let out a deep cry. By this point i was bawling. 

"Mom, c-can we s-stop somewhere?" 

"Where?" She asked.

"Cameron's." I started to cry harder. "I need him..." She nodded and placed her hand on my shoulder. Shortly after we pulled up his drive and i jumped out of the car, banging on his front door. 

"Chloe," he said confused, he could tell i've been crying. "What the hell? What's wrong?" 

I just hugged him and drug him to the car.

"Can you drive to the hospital... It's Brad." That was the only thing i could say before completetly losing it. My mother was in the backseat calling the family. Cameron reached acrossed and grabbed my hand.

"It's going to be ok." He whispered. I nodded. I wanted to believe him, but it was hard to, at this very moment, he could be dead. Once we arrived, we all ran inside. He went into emergancy surgury, due to a major blood clot. But he was alive, for now. My mom walked ahead to talk to his friends family and heading back into the doctor's office. I fell to the floor, and cry histaricly. I love my brother, i would take his place, I thought. Cameron went to go talk to the other family and figure out what was going on, due to the fact that i couldn't speak. He head back in my direction and I could see the tears in his eyes, as he sat on the floor next to me. 

"I'm sorry to ruin the night we had." I put my head into my hands, crying more. 

"You didn't ruin it. I would never ask for anything more. I'm glad I got to come here and be apart of this. Not like i wanted this to happen, but you thought i was important enough to invite me to come, which i'm glad i'm here for you." He put his arms around me, I turned and cried into his shoulder. 

We sat for probably 20 minutes when my dad walked in, drunk, of course.

"Oh, look who decided to be a father and show up." I sarcastically spoke. 

"What?!" He grabbed me by my arm, yanking my off the floor. "I don't need your attitude!"  He demained, throwing me into the wall. Cameron stood up quickly.

"Hey backoff!" Cameron shoved my dad back. He didn't hesitate to punch him in the face, but my dad wasn't either. The rest was like slow motion. I stood up holding my dad back as Cameron fell to the floor. Security quickly came and threw my father out. Hell, i didn't even want to call that monster my father. I rushed to Cameron as he laid there, holding his nose. I saw blood all over his shirt. I would get him a new one. I helped him to his feet and walked him to the nurse's station. 

"I'm sorry i went after your dad, but i can't stand men pushing women around, especially you." He explained, holding a towel to his nose. 

"I don't even want to call him my father." I replied, running my hands through his hair. I heard the vibrations of his phone in his pocket. 

"It's Nash, I told him whats going on and he said to give you and Brad a hug." He hugged me. Later my mom walked out and looked at ease. 

"What the hell happened?" She asked, looking at Cameron's nose.

"Your husband, your husband happened." I said on the verge of tears.

"Explain later," She hushed me "Brad is going to be ok, but i'm going to stay here tonight. Chloe, do you think you can find a place to stay?" She asked.

"She doesn't have to look, she can stay at my place." He said winking at me.

"Ok, I don't care but no sex! I mean it!" My mom said loudly, laughing. Cameron and I were red in the face. "Mom!" I yelled. Cameron and I said our goodbye's and left.

"Thank you." I told him softly, "I really needed you tonight and you came. Thank you."

"No need to beautiful. I can invite the guys over for a little bit tonight. I'm sure they would help you settle down a little. I know they want to make sure your ok." He put his hand on my leg. "We can get a couple of pizza's on the way home." He suggested. 

"I'm not that beautiful. There are girls way prettier than me. And sure I would like the guys over for a little bit." I laughed

"Not in my eyes." He spoke sweetly.

I wanted to hang with the guys, they made me laugh. I nodded and shot all of the guys a text telling them to get to Cameron's at 10. It was 9:30. We pulled into the parking lot and we walked inside. And like this night couldn't get any worse, it did. As we walked in, there Emily stood behind the front counter. She shot me a stare seeing me with Cameron. He noticed my expression and grabbed my hand. Emily winked at him.

"Hey Emily," he smiled walking behind me and putting his hands around my waist. "what do you want, baby?" He kissed me on top of my head. 

"I'm not picky, whatever you want babe. But hurry cause we have "stuff" to do at home." I kissed him lightly on the lips and walked out the door. I was trying to make her mind wander, and make her jealous. He ordered the pizza and brought it out. "How many did you get?" i asked

"4. The guys eat a lot." He laughed. "And look who put their number on my check." I looked at it. Emily of course. She would regret that. That gave us someone to prank call later. 

(Leave me some comments on what you guys would like to see happen!!!)