Case 014: False Accusation 👮

Magsimula sa umpisa

He also sternly responded to Tobby's sarcasm. "I won't interfere if you're doing your job well!"

"Wow! What a dignified police officer?" Tobby sarcastically clasped his hand. "But look who's talking? Ikaw ginawa mo ba ng maayos ang trabaho mo? hindi ba nakatakas si RDV sa kamay mo?"

He balled his fist to prevent himself from punching the annoying and good for nothing Inspector in front of him.

"Pwede ba 'wag ka na mangingialam sa diskarte ko? O baka naman gusto mong tumawag ako sa taas?"

He just restraining himself but he wants to punch her in the face.

"Just make sure you work clean, " he said. "Once I find any leak with this case, I will prepare your punishment myself!" he said and left the arrogant inspector hanging.

ALEXIS
She get ready for her first day working for the Senatorial son, Juan Miguel Fuentebella, new client, new adjustments.

"After filing a certificate candidacy. I have dinner with my team of course youhave to be there. But of course you'll keep distance from us. I don't want to look like a child with Nanny."

"Noted Sir!"

"JM na lang." He smiled. "I hate formalities, it sucks!"

"Sige JM, anything you please," good thing JM is a normal and easy to be with. Yes normal! he thought he was conceited and self centered just like other rich arrogant. First impression isn't always a right.

The first day of her work goes smoothly not until she met his campaign team. Tatakbo itong mayor sa susunod na eleksyon at nakilala niya campaign ang team nito, walong running for councilor isang tumtakbong congressman, at ang vice mayor na running for his last term.

She can't explain but she felt something strange. Buti nga at hiwalay siya ng lamesa kaya malaya niyang napagmamasdan ang mga galaw ng mga ito.

She conclude that one of them is came from a fifth column. She just can't pont it out who it was. But we'll, this is her work and she promise to herself na gagawin niya ang lahat para protektahan ang buhay ng kliyente niya.

"How's your day?"

"It went well. "

"Did you see something---" Patricia stopped half way of her sentence when she cut her.

"Suspicious?" she finished Patricia's statement. "Yeah, meron!"

"Sino?"

"I can't point it, it's too early but I will investigate."

"Okay." Patricia shrugged. "Trinity and I will go outside for a cup of coffee gusto mong sumama?"

"Pwede ba?" she needs a break hindi dahil napagod siya sa trabaho kundi dahil na-stress siya kay Alejandro kanina.

"Of course!" si Trinity na ang sumagot na kapapasok lang ng pinto ng opisina niya.

"Let's go Tren !" very excited na ani ni Patricia ay inakbayan si Trinity palabas sumunod na na rin siya sa dalawa. They went to Cafétol—their favorite coffee shop.

"What's your order Ma'am?"

"Americano."

"Cappuccino."

"Latte."

Nagkatawanan na lang sila when they all answered in choro.

"Alexis!"

She stopped when she heard someone shouted her name. She look at the door and saw the bubbly and gullible police officer Ivan de Jesus entering the coffee shop.