Chapter 10: Upgrades

Start from the beginning

Oobleck: As much as it pains me to leave our adventurous lesson, I am needed on a mission in which a group of huntsmen/huntresses will accompany me.

Y/N: Awww, can I at least see you off?

Oobleck: Of course my young learner. We shall meet in the academy's hangar. Now go back to your dorms and support your teams morale.

Y/N: *stands up like a soldier* Yes Dr. Oobleck.

Y/N leaves the room as he heads out to team RWBY's dorm. Eventually he made it to team RWBY's dorm until he heard barks and growls. He opened the door and saw team RWBY, a pile of dog food, and a corgi sticking out of it.

Y/N: Ummm... What's with the dog?

Yang: Oh hey honey, our dad sent our dog Zwei, here at beacon.

Y/N: How?

After that, she held out a tube that people uses to mail stuff. This made Y/N dumbfounded.

 This made Y/N dumbfounded

(Your face)

Y/N: *thoughts* How in the world did the corgi fit in there!?

Y/N: Um... So?

Ruby said while picking up Zwei and rubbing it's belly. Later on, Y/N shrugs on how the corgi fits in the mail.

Y/N: So... What's your mission girls?

Weiss: We are supposed shadow a huntsman while doing his job.

Y/N: Where?

Blake: A grimm clear out in quadrant 5.

Blake said that while hiding in her bed. Y/N was confused a little bit why she is hiding and soon realized that she's a cat faunus and Zwei is a dog.

Y/N: *thoughts* Ah I get! Oh Blake, my kitty cat.

Y/N: Anyways, who's the huntsman you're gonna shadow?

Ruby: We don't know yet, but I'm super excited for the mission!

*beep* *beep*

Y/N: Well, let's go.

Weiss: Let's?

Y/N: I'm gonna meet up with Dr. Oobleck and waved him goodbye. After all he's my favorite teacher after all.

(Author: A little fact I love history lessons)

RWBY: Right...

*Small time skip brought to you by Zwei chasing Blake*

Y/N POV

I was standing in the hangar along with Yupia and Ace. Team RWBY made their way to the appointed huntsman. We reached a bullhead until I heard a familiar voice.

???: Why hello there girls!

Me and Yupia turned our heads to the source of the familiar voice.

Oobleck: Who's ready to fight for their lives?