julietlyons Presents 'An interview with Angeline and Tom'

Hi everyone and welcome to the Summer Wattpad Block Party. Firstly, thank you to the fabulous KellyAnneBlount for inviting me to take part in my first ever block party! I've been writing on Wattpad since 2014 when I penned my first novel True Love's Ghost, a book that continues to be popular on the site today with over 3 million reads. I plan on publishing the title very soon. My other books include the Bite Nights series titles, Dating the Undead and Drop Dead Gorgeous. These are the Wattpad versions of my published novels available out in the real world, published with Sourcebooks Casablanca. Find out more on my website: www.julietlyons.co.uk 

A while back I asked my readers to pose questions to Tom and Angeline, the main characters in True Love's Ghost

A while back I asked my readers to pose questions to Tom and Angeline, the main characters in True Love's Ghost. Below are some of those questions along with the answers. SPOILER ALERT: I've tried to keep the answers as spoiler free as possible, but f you haven't yet read the book, there may be the odd spoiler.

Angeline's Questions:

How are you and Tom doing? We are doing really great, thank you. We live in the Malvern Hills, a vast area of natural beauty in Kent, England. We own an old farmhouse and keep chickens, two ponies, a dog, and of course our three children!

What did you name your kids and why? Our eldest son, who is 9, is named Edward after Tom's father, the 19th Earl of Shrewsbury. Tom and his father didn't always see eye to eye, but he still felt it was important to honour his family history. Our middle child is 7, a girl who we named Ophelia. We considered naming her Eurydice, after the Greek Myth that means so much to us, but neither of us really liked the sound of it and Ophelia sounds a little like Orpheus, the doomed hero of the story. Our youngest child, another son, is named Byron after Tom's favourite poet.

Did you ever tell Tom and Angeline's story to them, maybe even in second person? Like for example "I read a book once, in that there lived an artist named Angeline who fell in love with this incredible poet named Thomas. The catch? Tom was actually a ghost, and Ang was the only on what who could see him," or something like that. Haha. No, at this stage in their lives, we have no plans to tell them about our strange and wonderful history. It would be very confusing for them as they are very young. Maybe one day, when they are all grown up. We keep our history private and between ourselves for the time being. Can you imagine how crazy we would sound if we went around telling people?

Angeline, do you feel like you guys can keep connected even when you don't see each other for a couple of days? A love that you can feel deep inside like it's been there forever, one where you can feel the connection even when the person you truly love is not present, a love that lasts for Eternity? Do you think yours can last for an eternity? We are rarely apart. I am an artist and Tom is a poet, so we both work from home. But of course, if we do spend a couple of days without each other, the connection is always very strong. I do believe that true love transcends time and space, that two souls can be linked for eternity. I certainly believe we will always be together, even if we come back as cats or something.