AngeltheAuthor320 Presents: 7 Sizzling Reasons to Read Hot New ELECTRIC IMPULSE

Hey, Everyone! It's your girl, Angel here! I'm excited to tell those that don't already know, seven sizzling reasons for reading the published version of ELECTRIC IMPULSE. Plus, you know how I love a good Giveaway! I have a special Giveaway you'll want to WIN. So be sure to check it out below.

Seven Sizzling Reasons to Read the Hot, New ELECTRIC IMPULSE

7. There's a whole new cover that speaks to the intensity of the novel. It's gripping, provocative and enigmatic.

6. There are over 7,000 additional words, several new chapters including an epilogue and I've trimmed out the fat, so there's no filler!

5. There's a hunky new leading man! He's smokin' hot, ladies!!! He's a manly man, someone you can see wrapping those big, strong arms around you at night. He'll protect you and keep you safe, then turn around and tease you into submission.

 He'll protect you and keep you safe, then turn around and tease you into submission

4. Fellas! I haven't forgotten about you. There's a gorgeous new leading lady. She's sweet, yet seductive. You'll be charmed by her wit and playfulness and drawn in by her innocence.

 You'll be charmed by her wit and playfulness and drawn in by her innocence

3. There's a brand new, sultry book trailer. You'll have to see it for yourself. Disclaimer: ELECTRIC IMPULSE is not responsible for the spontaneous need for a cold shower after viewing! 😊 

2. The ending has been changed!!! For those that hated the ending of the early version, I listened to your heartfelt words and made changes. By the end, you'll want to see these two together and you'll yearn to see what happens next. And yes, it is a Happily Ever After.

 And yes, it is a Happily Ever After

1. Since you're my fav and I love you guys so, so, so much, I'll reveal some hints from book 2. The subtitle is: Love, Life & Family. There is a specific reason Phoenix considers his marriage with Nora a farce/marriage of convenience/non-existent/null and void. When you discover the reason, you'll feel the same and you'll grow to understand more of why he does what he does.

And there you have it, my seven sizzlers for going out right now and grabbing your copy!

Life was perfect, until it wasn't. Then out of the ashes, he showed up...

Aria Davenport is a girl with a plan. Meet the family. Graduate. Get engaged. And it's happily ever after. Only that's not quite how things work out. Her college sweetheart has different plans. He blindsides her the day before graduation, when he dumps her in front of everyone at his family gathering. The traumatic breakup reignites her once forgotten childhood issues of abandonment. She graduates with a dismal outlook on life. How can she recover from such a stunning blow?

In walks Phoenix Prescott, a Forbes-celebrated real estate mogul. He just so happens to be a VIP, seated at one of her tables at Club Lotus. The moment he sees Aria, he can't turn away. Her unassuming beauty and fiery personality make her a magnetic allure that Phoenix wants to possess. And he's used to getting what he desires. Being a wealthy playboy comes with its share of perks.

Their mutual attraction is explosive and undeniable. Their sexual chemistry overrides good sense. Will she let down her walls long enough to take another chance on love? Or will she end it before it's begun?

So, what do you think of the New and Improved ELECTRIC IMPULSE? Does it sound like the type of book you want to read? If so, click on the link below:

PURCHASE HERE:

https://amzn.to/2jRa0Mk

Also, to celebrate the New Release and the #WattpadBlockParty Summer Edition, I'm giving away a $25 Amazon eGift Card to one lucky Winner. This giveaway is open internationally. The giveaway link will be posted at the bottom of this post as well as on my profile!

Thanks for spending a little time with me!

Muah! <3

Angel Hilson

***

ENTER THE WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY GIVEAWAYS BY CLICKING HERE: Shortened Link to Blog: https://goo.gl/2c6YUP

OR HERE:

Regular Link to Blog: http://kellyanneblountauthor.blogspot.com/2018/07/wattpad-block-party-giveaways-summer.html