SarahLWhite Presents: Coming Soon!

Hi Wattpad! I'm Sarah White, a winner of the 2013 Harlequin and Wattpad contest with my first story, Rookie in Love. I'm also the author of two Watty-winning stories, Saving Hope (2015) and When it's Over (2016). This is my first block party and I'm very excited to be a part of it.

In 2016, HarperTeen published my first YA, Our Broken Pieces. It's been such a fun experience to have a book out there in the wild! I couldn't be more excited about the release of my second YA story, Let Me List the Ways which releases August 7, 2018! 

 It's been such a fun experience to have a book out there in the wild! I couldn't be more excited about the release of my second YA story, Let Me List the Ways which releases August 7, 2018! 

I'm grateful that HarperTeen has given me the opportunity to share with the world a character very near to my heart. If you want to dip your feet into the world of some of the people I admire most, pick up a copy. I wrote this book for my niece who was diagnosed at eleven-months-old with Type I diabetes. She asked me to write her a story and I wanted the main character to represent Type 1 warriors so she could see herself on the pages and readers can experience what she goes through every day as a diabetic. 

I am so happy to include a preview of the first chapter!

I FELL IN love with Nolan Walker one hot afternoon on the

playground of our small grade school. I have read that love

feels like falling or flying, but on that Friday so many years

ago, it was more like a bright light that descended upon the

blacktop, lighting up everything in its path with a warm

glow.

I'd been sick all week, running a low-grade fever and

feeling flushed and shaky, but I hadn't wanted to miss a

chance to play at recess with my best friend, which is how

I found myself at the far edge of the blacktop playing King

of the Court with Nolan. I was leaning up against the small

brick wall when my world began to go black. It's odd that I