Why

Y/N's POV

I followed Casey as he walks to the set of Why. We're in Sabrina and Casey's “apartment”.

"Thank God you decided to come down here" Casey said as he slowed his pace to walk by me. "No problem. Just one call from Sarah and I was driving on my way here" I laughed.

To be honest, I'm a huge fan of Riverdale so meeting Casey Cott is such an overwhelming feeling.

"So Sarah called you" Casey smirked. "She did. Turns out Sabrina's been moody and she claims its because I'm not with her and such" I shrugged.

Casey opened a door and we slowly walked inside. There is actually a guy with a camera following behind us. They going to capture this moment with Sabrina.

Speaking of Sabrina... Yeah we're dating for almost two years now and I can't have it any other way. She loves me, I love her.

We met on set of Girl Meets World since I was a special guest for a special episode. After that, Sabrina and I just felt a connection and we started hanging out. We were there for each other and even when we weren't dating, I met her parents and they love me. When we announced we're dating, her fans love me and my fans love her as well. We met each other's parents and they already gave their blessings.

As we walked inside the studio, Sabrina is sitting on their bed with her back facing me.

She's busy looking through her camera to see us. Casey cleared his throat.

"Hey Sab! Someone wants to talk to you"

"Huh? Who?" Sabrina turns her head and smiled widely when she saw me. "Oh my God! Y/N!!!" she screamed. She leaped from the bed and nearly dropped her camera as she ran towards me.

I opened my arms and she engulfed me in her arms. Cameras clicked around us with claps and cheers.

Sabrina tightened her grip around me and buried her face in the crook of my neck. "Hey princess" she said. "Hi" I replied as we pulled away and I ran a hand through my hair. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked, keeping an arm around me. "Sarah told me. I thought you knew but judging by your reaction, I guess she didn't mention anything" I laughed.

Sabrina glared at her sister. "Why didn't you tell me you called Y/N?" she pouts. I cooed and placed a kiss on her cheek. "What's the point of surprising you then?" Sarah countered.

Sabrina laughs.

"Okay! I guess that's a wrap for the day since we all know Sabrina's not gonna leave Y/N alone now that she's here!" the director called. Everyone laughed and I hid my red face.

Sabrina gripped my hand and pulled me in her dressing room. We sat on her couch and our arms are instantly around each other.

"I miss you" I mumbled. I felt her play with my hair and kissed my forehead. "I missed you too" she replied.

"So how was your day?" she asked. "Good. Tiring. Just finished shooting a scene from my movie" I shrugged. "I'm so proud of you" Sabrina said.

"I know. I am too, I'm so proud of you" I gave her a smile and pressed a soft kiss on her lips. She smirked and ran her hand between my thighs.

I giggle at her.

"Ugh! Sab! We're not doing this now" I said as I tried to push her hand away.

"Why not?" she pouts, her eyes darkening with lust. "Because we're out in public!" I reasoned, "And anyone could walk in"

Sabrina growls and attacked my neck with kisses and love bites (or hickies). Her lips moved to my neck where she harshly bit on my earlobe. "Fine, kitten. But when we get home, that ass and pussy is mine"

I nod my head and tried to catch my breath.

Sabrina pulled away as someone started knocking on the door. "Please tell me you guys aren't doing the nasty in there!!" we heard Casey's voice shout from the other side of the door.

"Damn it Casey! I was just gonna take Y/N's clothes off!" Sabrina shouted. I slapped her shoulder and laughed. "We're fully clothed, Casey! You can come in!" I told him.

"Positive?"

"Positive"

He opened the door and walked inside while covering his eyes with his hands. "You guys sure?" he asked one last time. "If you won't take your hands from your eyes, I swear I really am gonna rip Y/N's clothes off" Brina threatened.

Casey was quick to take his hands off but still has his eyes closed. He slowly opens them and lets a sigh of relief. "Thank God"

He took a grape from Sabrina's tray of food by the mirror and sat on the other couch. "How's you guys meet by the way" he said as he attempted to throw the grape in the air and catch it with his mouth.

"During Girl Meets World. Y/N was a special guest and I just couldn't take my eyes off her that Rowan, Peyton and Corey had to push me towards her" Sabrina smirked.

I opened my mouth in Casey's direction. He threw the grape towards me and I caught it with ease and gave him a thumbs up. "Thanks"

"Any problem with your relationship? I heard you guys are dating for almost two years" he asked.

"No problems yet. Some minor, but not worthy of having Y/N crying and kicking me out of our apartment" the blonde shrugged her shoulders and kissed my temple.

"Ugh! Please you guys are too cute!" Casey groaned.

"Why does it feel like you're interviewing us?" I laughed. "Because you might say something embarrassing about Sabrina and I can use is against her the next time we shoot her mv" Casey said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Sabrina glared at the Riverdale star. "Just be thankful Y/N loves Riverdale that I can't destroy Kevin Keller"

I smacked her shoulder. "Hey! As long as you don't kill Jughead Jones, that's fine with me"

"Oh! You like Cole Sprouse?" Casey asked. "Yeah! Zack And Cody was the reason why my first career started with Disney" I said.

"I didn't know Cole has an impact to fans" Casey joked, "Speaking of Cole. Do you want his number? I can give it to you"

Sabrina's eyes widen and threw Casey's phone away an it landed on the carpeted floor. "No!! She's mine! No one else" she screamed.

Casey took my phone and placed Cole's number in. "Thanks Casey" I said after taking my phone from him.

"No problem" he smirks. Sabrina glares at us.

I pecked her lips to calm her down. "I'm still yours, okay?" I assured her.

She playfully rolled her eyes at me but pressed her lips against mine in a forceful kiss.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with Casey asking us questions about our relationship and me asking him about Riverdale.

***********

Here's another imagine for you guys!

Vote.. Comment.. Follow..