My Best Friend's Sister [Part 2]

Y/N's POV

A few days later, I visited my sister again while being good and coffee for everyone. I entered the room and saw Sofia Carson. I squealed and immediately gave her a huge, which she returned. "Hey Sofia!!!" I said.

"Hi Y/N. Wow, I haven't see you in a while. How are you?" she asked, still keeping s tight grip around my waist. "I'm doing great. What about you?" I replied. "Same old. I miss you so much" she said and pulled me in her embrace again. "I missed you too! Oh my God, we should get some coffee sometime"

"Definitely" she agreed.

While Sofia and I at talking, I felt someone glaring at us. I chose to ignore it, thinking it was just my imagination.

After a while, we decided to play Truth Or Dare.

"Ugh! Come on, can't we play another game? I hate this" I told them. It's true. I really hate playing Truth Or Dare. I know that if I choose truth, they'll dig answers to me deepest personal life and if I choose dare, they'll make me do Soemthing embarrassing.

"It'll be fun" Peyton encouraged. "Yeah, fun cause you'll just laugh at me" I sarcastically answered. "We'll take it easy on you, Y/N" Sabrina says and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Right guys?" one glare from the blonde and both Peyton and Corey agreed.

We sat in a circle and Rowan spun an empty bottle of water. It landed on Corey. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to run around the set... Shirtless" Rowan smirked.

Corey's smile faded but did it anyways to prove that he's a daredevil. A minute later, he came back inside, covered in tomato. "What happened?" I asked.

"I was running shirtless, I manage to leave the set and actually ran around the streets. Some dyed threw tomatoes at me" Corey said. "If anyone needs me, I be in the shower" he adds and left.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Rowan. "Truth or dare?" I smirked. She squeaked. "Truth"

I thought of a tricky question. "Who would you save... Me or Sabrina?"

Her she fades. "Oh crap. What? No, I can't choose. I love you both"

"If you won't answer you'll get a dare" Peyton reminded. "Ugh!!" Rowan panicked as she looked at me and Sabrina. "I'm sorry Sabby, but I'm saving my sister"

"Don't worry about Rowboat. I too would die just to save Y/N's life" Sabrina smiled at me. I felt my cheeks burn as I avoided eye contact but still has a smile on my face.

Rowan spun the bottle and it landed on Sofia. "Carson. T or D?"

"D" Sofis confidently answered. Rowan was about to amaze but Peyton said, "Have seven... No! Fifteen minutes in heaven with Y/N"

Sofia and I stared at him in confusion. "Fifteen minutes in heaven?"

"It's like seven minutes or heaven, but fifteen minutes" he answered.

"No!" Sabrina cried. We all looked at her sudden outburst. "I-I mean... Does she have to?"

"A dare's a dare" Sofia shrugged.

She stood up and we walked to their huge walk in closet. Rowan locked the door. We sat down and started talking about life.

"So... How are things with you and Carpenter?" she smirked. "What do you mean?" I replied.

"Sabrina. She likes you, I can tell"

"No she doesn't"

"She totally does. I can prove it to you" Sofia said, determined.

"How?"

Before Sofia could answer my question, the doors opened and Sofia pecked my lips just in time for the person to see it.

"Y-Y/N?" I looked up and saw Sabrina's eyes in tears. She sighed and ran out of the room.

My eyes widen. "Told you" Sofia whispered from behind me. I stood up and was about to run after her when Corey came inside. "What happened?" he asked.

I pushed my way passed him and ran after Sabrina. "Sab!!" I found her crying by the sidewalk.

I sat beside her. "What are you doing here?" she said.

"Listen I know you saw what happened in there. But what you're thinking is wrong" I explained. "Sofia said you have feelings for me and she wanted to prove she's right. She kissed me"

Sabrina looks at me. "So you and Sofia aren't dating?"

"No" I shook my head. Before I could say anything else, she placed her lips against mine.

I smiled and kissed back. It turned into a mini make out session until we felt Soemthing wet covering us. We pulled apart to see Peyton, Corey, Rowan and Sofia splashing us with water guns.

Sabrina and I squealed and tried to get away from them. "Attack the lovebirds!!!" Corey cried and ran to us.

Sabrina took my hand and we ran away from them.

Oh... People nowadays....

**********

Hey guys!!!

Sorry for the late update.

Vote. Comment. Follow.