The Girlfriend Tag

The Girlfriend Tag:

Y/N's POV

"Hi guys!! So today we are going to do the girlfriend tag" I announced in front of my laptop as I was taking a video of me for my blog.

"Okay so now I have the wonderful, the cutest, the amazing singer songwriter from the Disney series Girl Meets World.... My babygirl Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter!!" I screamed. Sabrina popped up the screen. "Hey guys" she plopped on the couch next to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"Don't get to clingy, Carpenter" I said as I lightly push her away. She pouted at me. "But I wanna hug you!"

"You can hug me later if you get it all correct... So are you ready for your first question?" I replied. She nodded. "Piece of cake!"

"When did we first met?" I grabbed my phone and said the first question my fans sent to me on Twitter. "Easy. It was the day of my concert... August 8 2015" Sabrina replied.

"Correct! Great job, baby!" I leaned forward and pecked her lips. "A peck?!? That's all I'll get?!" she complained and pouted again. "Yeah that's your price if you get it correct" I replied with a small smirk.

"What's my favorite color?" I asked.

"(Y/F/C)"

I smiled and pecked her lips again. "Correct!"

"What's my favorite book?"

"(Your favorite book)"

I pecked her lips again.

"When's our anniversary?" I asked her. Her smile faded. "Oh my God" I heard her mumble and looked away from me.

"May 15?" Sabrina said, unsure.

I gasped and placed a hand on my chest. "Sabrina!! Our anniversary is on the 16th of May, how could you!" I said and playfully hit her using my phone. Sabrina caught my hand, "I'm sorry! It's just one day!"

"No!" I screamed. "No kisses for you!"

When we both calmed down, I moved on to the next question. "Who's my fave celebrity aside from you?" I asked.

"(Your fave celebrity)!!"

I smiled and pecked her lips. "Great!"

*Time Skip*

We finished the video and out of 20 questions, Sabrina got 19 correct. Good for her.

After I uploaded the video, me and Sabrina watched pie favorite movie while cuddling together on the couch.

"You know I love you, right?" I said. Sabrina looked at me. "Yes of course baby" she replied while stroking my face.

I nodded as kisses her jaw and snuggled my head in her neck. Sabrina tightly wrapped her arms around me and played with my hair.

She kissed the top of my head. "Good night Y/N"

"Night Sabrina"

*******

End

Vote
Comment
Follow