Threesome

A/N: Sabrina X Reader X Sofia

Y/N's POV

The fact that there are two beautiful, amazing girls chasing after me was not what I had in mind.

Sabrina Carpenter and Sofia Carson.

Both of them are amazing. Sofia Carson, my best friend, claimed that she has a crush on me since we were kids. Sabrina Carpenter, the school's badass, also claimed she's starting to have feelings for me since the sixth grade.

It was obviously a contest, who will win my heart. Students and teachers immediately found out about Sofia and Sabrina's crush.

Sabrina is pretty confident, often admitting in front of the class that I will be hers. Even though Sabrina's as badass, I know she has a kind heart. We were partners for our science project last year and there I knew her true colors. She is nice.

Sofia, on the other hand, is shy. She's my best friend, it took her some time before she told me about her feelings. We're best friends and we act like a couple in public, even though we're not.

Half of the school ships me with Sabrina, the other half with Sofia.

The halls were quiet as usual, the fact that I'm once again late. I ran to class and was lucky to see the teacher was not here yet.

There's an empty seat, next to Sofia. I sat beside her and immediately threw my arms around her. By the corner of my eye, I can see Sabrina glaring at us. She motioned for Meg Donnelly, also another one of my best friends, to move from sitting behind me.

Meg patted Sofia's back before leaving to sit in Sabrina's chair and Sabrina sat behind me. Sofia glared at the blonde and I trued to get her attention back to me.

She smiled and rest her head on my shoulder.

Moments later, the teacher finally arrived. In the middle of his lesson, Sabrina tossed a crumpled paper on my table.

I can feel Sofia's deathly glare as I opened the paper to see aessage from Sabrina.

Wanna go out with me?  ;)

I lightly smiled and read the message over and over again. "Miss L/N!!" the teacher shouts, getting my attention.

I looked up and immediately crumpled the paper. "What?"

"What do you think you're doing? Do you know that I'm having my lesson and yet you're doing something else" he snapped. I opened my mouth to defend myself, but Sofia stood up. "Sorry sir. It was my fault. I asked her to do my homework" she said.

I can hear giggles around the room, giggles from students who ship me with Sofia. They can clearly see that the paper was from Sabrina but they find it cute that Sofia defended me.

Sabrina is glaring at us. The teacher nods his head and continued the lesson.

Hour after hour, it's finally lunch time. Like clockwork, I found Sabrina leaning against my locker. She does this everyday, walking me to the cafeteria and occasionally having lunch with me, something that angers Sofia.

"Hi" she greeted me. "Hey Sabrina" I smiled, "So uh... What's for lunch today?"

"I have no idea. Let's go" she held my hand and together we walked to the cafeteria. Students and teacher who ship us squealed.

Students immediately made a path for us. We grabbed our tray, lunch, paid for our food before sitting down.

"So..." I began as I ate one of my grapes. "Did you finish our History homework?" I asked her. "History... History..." Sabrina mumbled, "Yep! I did"

I nod my head. I ordered a plate of salad, grapes and orange juice. Sabrina ordered lasagna and coke. "What about you? Did you do our math homework? The one with the ten mathematicians?" she asked.

I searched through my bag and found my papers. "Yeah" I smiled. Someone placed their tray beside me. I looked up and saw Sofia. She placed her bag down and sat beside me. "Hey" she smiled at me and gave a fake one to Sabrina.

"Hey" I smiled and leaned my head against her shoulder. "Yay! We're the salad squad!" I cheered, seeing her plate filled with salad. I know I'm just saying shit to make things less awkward that it already is.

Sofia and Sabrina kept glaring at each other which made me sign. "Can you guys please stop?" I begged. "Stop what?" Sabrina frowned.

"This" I motioned the heated tension. "You guys are fighting for me. Chasing after me. I'm not the type of person worth fighting for, I hate the attention people are giving me. Some even thought I was being a slut, having two girls wrapped around my finger" I sighed. "Can we please just stop this?" I added.

I pushed my tray away and left the cafeteria before either of them could say something.

*Time Skip*

It's been a week since I last talked to both Sabrina and Sofia. After our encounter, I avoided them as much as I can.

Everyday they kept apologizing and begging me to talk to them. But I didn't.

Today was different. During class, I can see both of them making eye gestures at each other. Almost like their having their telepathic conversation.

I sighed and ignored them once more. I looked at the projector and continued talking down notes.

When it was only dive mingles until 3:00 pm, I kept tapping my pen against my book. I sighed, eyeing the clock every five seconds. I just want to go home and take a nap.

The bell finally rang and I left the room after picking up my stuffs.

On my way to my locker, someone immediately yanked me inside the janitor's closet. I screamed but the person clamped their hand against my mouth.

Someone turned the lights on and I saw Sabrina and Sofia. Sofia uncovered her hand from my mouth. "What the hell!" I whispered-yelled.

"Y/N please just listen to us" they begged. "Five minutes" I demanded.

They looked at each other and Sofia spoke. "Look, I know that fighting for your attention was a huge mess and we're sorry. We didn't know that you're also confused with whatever is going on between the three of us" she began.

"Sofia and I talked about this. We both found out that we love you and thought of an idea" Sabrina continued.

I raised an eyebrow at them. "And that is?"

"How about a threesome?" they said in unison. "What?" I asked.

"A three--"

"I heard you! I meant... Why would you want that?" I groaned. "We both love you. We're willing to do anything just to have you for ourselves" Sabrina said. "And I guess nothing bad will happen if the three of us will fade date at the same time" Sofia added.

A threesome? I mean, I do have feelings for both of them.

It won't be hard the try.

I slowly nod my head. Sabrina smiled and gave me a hug. Sofia joined in as well. "Can I kiss you?" Sabrina asked. I nod my head again.

She presses her lips against mine and kisses me passionately. This goes on for about two minutes until Sofia pulled us apart. "My turn" she pushed me against the wall and kissed me. The kiss was filled with tension and hunger, but I wasn't complaining.

Sofia later on shoved her tongue in my mouth and we started making out.

The next thing I know, I'm kissing both Sabrina and Sofia alternately 

"We love you" they said.

"I love you too" I replied.

***********

Vote.. Comment.. Follow..