"Study" (SMUT)

“Study”:

Oh my God, I hate studying!! I have an upcoming exam tomorrow and I have to read some random book to make a report about it, and it's due tomorrow as well. I'm not even half way through my Math book. What is wrong with terror teachers and torturing lessons? You piece of shit!

I read the few sentences before I heard the library door open the close again. I didn't bother to loom up thinking it was down random student. Someone wrapped their arms around me. I looked up to see who it was and smiled when I saw Sabrina.

"Hi babe. Watcha studying?" she questions before pecking me cheek and nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck. "Math" I mumbled.

She sat beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Why?" she asks.

"Exam tomorrow" I simply replied. She sighs. "Quit studying!! I wanna have fun!!" she said. I smiles over at her, "Sorry babe but I have to finish this" I told her.

I continued reading the book for a good five minutes before I felt her put her hand on my thigh. I froze and shivered when she moves her hand towards my center. I looked down at her hand when it was finally at my part and we started rubbing me through my pants.

"S-sabrina... Please stop i-it, I have to f-finish studying" I said. She pouted over at me, "Pleeeaaassee??? I wanna have some fun"

I shook my head, "Please stop, don't do it anymore, Brina" I pleaded. She didn't listen. I sighed and continued reading my math book and tried to ignore the fact that I just wanna take her right here right now.

"Oh God, baby girl. I can imagine you screaming my name in pleasure. I know you like it when I play with your breasts and suck your nipples hard until I leave them swollen. You love it when I shove fingers inside that nice pussy of yours, I can make it meow within seconds" she whispered in my ear making me wet. She dragged her finger in my center to feel the wetness against my pants. "I haven't started but I can already taste you" she smirked and placed her finger towards her mouth and sucked on it. She moved them and placed them near my mouth, "Open wide princess" she said as she played with the sides of my lip to get me to open my mouth. I did and she put her index finger in my mouth. "Suck it" she demanded. I did. She moaned, "See baby girl? You enjoyed it" she smiled in delight.

I pulled away and she smiled at our mixed saliva. "O-okay Sabrina. You had your fun, now can you please leave me so I can study?" I begged. She shook her head and placed her hand inside my shirt. She rubbed my stomach and then moved her hand towards my breasts. She plays with them through my bra. "Sabrina, please. I beg you. Stop" I said firmly.

"Oh I always love it when you beg" She dragged me from my chair and took me to the book shelves where it was darker. She pushed me against the the wall making me moan.

"Don't try to hide it baby girl. I can tell you want me too" she whispered. She forcefully smashed her lips on mine immediately deepening the kiss. I kissed her back. She pulled away and kisses my neck, making the hickey from last weekend more visible. She kisses down my collarbone and slowly took my shirt off.

"I love you" I heard her say. She grabbed the back of my thighs and hoisted me up, pushing me against the bookshelf making a few books fall down.

She kisses down my chest, taking my bra off and kissing my nipple. She softly kisses both of my nipples repeatedly before sucking it hard. I moaned when I felt her hand grip then and squeezed it.

"You titties are so hot princess" she whispered. She kissed between by breasts and squeezed her face using them. "I love it so much" she added.

After what seemed to be like 3 minutes of her playing and sucking my breasts and me moaning, she moved down to my center. She laid me down on the floor and took my pants off.

We were lucky the librarian was gone taking her lunch break and Sabrina locked the door.

Sabrina took my pants off and threw them away, spreading my legs. She moved her face in front of my center, between my thighs.

I felt her tongue took a long swipe on my center making me almost scream. She licked my center a few times before shoving her tongue inside, then adding a finger.

"You taste so amazing baby. I swear" she said. I shook my head and shut my eyes close. The vibrations was making me even more wet.

She took her face away from my center and focused on shoving more and more digits to my part. I noticed how my cum was already wetting her fingers.

"Please... Stop... I can't... Anymore" I begged her. She didn't listen to me. She shoved harder and faster, twice than before if that was possible. I felt something at the pit of my stomach and soon I felt myself shooting my loads towards Sabrina.

She smirked and sucked on her fingers again and sucked me clean. I recovered for a few minutes before I felt her dive into my center again and licked me.

I started moaning and begging her to stop. She stopped and left me for a while. She came back with a BLACK VIBRATOR!!!

"What? Do you think I don't have this thing? You'll love this babe, I'm sure you will" Sabrina said as she placed the tip of the vibrator on my nipple, making them hard right away. She did the same to the other one. She agonisingly dragged the vibrator down my stomach.

"S-Sabrina? What are you planning to-- OH MY GOD!!!!" I moaned when she shoved the vibrator inside me. She put it on the highest level and moved it around. I squirmed and tried to get away from her but she gripped me waist and kept me in place.

"Does this fell good baby? Come on, tell me" Sabrina said, smirking at me as I was moaning and panting. She finally pulled the vibrator out and threw them aside.

She held onto my thighs and licked the cum from my pussy. She shoved her fingers again inside of me making me gasp.

"Oh my God... Sabrina please stop... I can't... Please" I begged her, while panting and gasping hard.

I cummed again after a few seconds. She smirked and licked sucked her fingers again. After sucking them, she moved her fingers towards my mouth.

"Taste yourself babygirl. Suck" she said. I lightly opened my mouth and she placed her fingers inside. I licked her fingers and she moaned while watching me.

Even though I wasn't done, she pulled her fingers out of my mouth.

"Hey baby? Sorry if I was... Too rough" she said. I weakly smiled at her, "It's alright Sabs". She pulled me towards her and we hugged each other.

***********

Okay I've had this idea in my head the whole day at school and I just had to write it down. For me it's kind of lame but I still hope you like it guys!!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.
Love Sabrina Carpenter!!!

📖callmechie📖