Birthday - M. H.

Third Person's POV

Y/N's alarm started going off, startling her from her deep slumber. She groaned and went to shut it off before going back to bed.

Thinking everything was alright, her alarm started going off again. It angered her as she slammed her hand to the alarm clocks and threw it out her window, not caring if she hit someone or something.

As Y/N tried to get up, she ended up falling from the bed. She groaned again.

As everyone can obviously tell, she's not really a morning person. Especially when today is her worse day of her life.

Her birthday.

Y/N doesn't like celebrating her birthday but her family and friends always made a big deal of it. How much more when he and Maya Hart are already dating?

Y/N can already imagine walking in school and seeing Maya with a box of chocolate, or huge teddy bear, or flowers, or maybe all three of them and something more! Y/N thinks her birthday is something they shouldn't be celebrating because it only marks her life closer to death - but everyone says otherwise.

Y/N finished getting ready and grabbed her bag before leaving her room. Her mom and dad sang her a happy birthday song, ate breakfast and left for school.

Instead of doing her usual riding an uber to school, Y/N took the train to get to school a little later than usual.

For most of my life, I reach school exactly ten minutes before the bell rings but today, I walked in the school building and class bad already started.

I made my way to History class with Mister Matthews, Riley's father. I stood by the door which made him stop his lecture to look at me, so are his students.

I looked at the floor and rushed to my usual seat. When I sat down, I looked at Maya's usual seat and frowned when she's not there.

Riley turned her head to look at me and mouthed, "Are you okay?"

I nod and gave her a thumbs up. "Happy Birthday!!" she mouthed while silently clapping her hands.

I gave her a smile and mouthed, "Thanks" before I watched her turn around to face her dad.

I whipped my phone out to text Maya.

Y/N: Hey, where are you???

I placed my phone on the table and waited for her response. But it never came.

I waited and waited and waited. I got nothing.

The bell rang and I rushed out of the room and to my locker. I opened it and immediately shoved my books in my locker.

I gripped onto my bag tightly and ran out of school. I didn't bother finish the rest of my classes and simply ran to Maya's house.

I rushed to the door and was about to knock on the door but when I looked down, there were rose petals.

I followed the trail of petals out of the house and around it to the little park near Maya's house.

There, I saw my blonde girlfriend. She's holding a bouquet of white roses and there was a table set under a huge tree. There were lights around the tree and candles around the table.

I giggled and walked towards her.

I got up close and looked into Maya's blue eyes. "Happy Birthday" she said as she gripped onto my waist and kissed me. I kissed her back, "Oh God... Dude, I told you not to do this. We've been over this every year" I told her.

"Sshh... Let me do the talking" Maya immediately hushed me. "I know how much you despise celebrating your birthday and how you don't like receiving gifts from people... Well let's face it, baby, that's not stopping me from doing something special for you" Maya cupped my face. "Baby, if it weren't for this day, I wouldn't have met you. Do you have any idea how special you are to me? You're my rock, my light to my darkest days... You're my everything"

By now, I am tearing up because of her speech. "So yeah... This day is special and it needs to be celebrated. I'd scream it so the whole world will celebrate your birthday and be thankful you're alive"

I giggled. I kissed the corner of her lips and smiled. "Thanks Maya. You just made my day ten times better"

Maya leaned forward and attached her lips to mine.

"I love you" I mumbled against her lips. "I love you too" she replied and tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled back. I heard her whimper and gave me a pout.

I teased her by ignoring her attempt and admire the food in front of us. "It smells good. Did you cook all these?" I asked, her arms tightened around me. I felt her kiss my neck and nibbled on it before moving to my cheeks.

"It doesn't matter, baby" she whispered and turned my head to her and locked our lips again.

We made out for a good five minutes until I finally pulled away and sat down. Maya shrugs and sat in front of me.

We talked and ate the delicious food. Everything was great. Every year, Maya always does something special for me on (your birthday). Last year, she took me to the carnival, the year before she rented a while library for the day and bought all the books that I want - since I am a book nerd.

I looked at my girlfriend and while she's busy talking about her day, I interrupted her by placing a loving kiss on her lips and smiled.

"Thank you, Maya. Really"

She smirks and rubs my cheek with her thumb. "Anything for you, princess"

-------------

Hey guys!!!

So this is my first Maya Hart imagine. I'm sorry if I haven't been updating in a while, I've been busy with a lot of shit in my life.

Vote.. Comment.. Follow..