Admit

ADMIT:

"Oh my God! How many times do I have to tell you I'm not related to Shawn Mendes!" I laughed.

I'm hanging out with Rowan, Sofia, Dove and Sofia today here at Starbucks. Dove insisted we go out and have lunch. For the past twenty minutes, they've been trying to get me to “admit” that I am somewhat related to Shawn Mendes, just because my last name is ‘Mendes’.

Truth be told, I am not. My older sister, Camila Mendes, who plays Veronica Lodge in Riverdale, was also pressured if she's anywhere close to Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes.

"Not even second cousins?" Chloe piped up. "No! I know who Shawn Mendes is, but we're not related!" I argued.

"Come on guys, let's not talk about this okay?" my friend, Sabrina said.

The other girls immediately changed topic and asked me how's my career. "It's great. You guys, I heard Descendants 2 is a hit. How's Thomas Doherty, Chlo?" I teased.

"We're good" Chloe replied. "They rode Mal's scooter around set!" Sofia squealed.

"Awww" me, Rowan and Sabrina cooed. "He's a great guy Chloe" Rowan smiled.

"Yeah" Chloe replied dreamily. "She's totally in love" Me and Sabrina said in unison.

We talked more about Descendants. "Okay my legit favoring if either Space Between and It's Going Down" I answered. "Mine is obviously Ways To Be Wicked" Rowan said.

"You And Me" Sabrina cheered.

The doors to the cafe opened, and in walked the famous Cole Sprouse. He's my best friend, we met through Camila when I visited her on set.

I pretend not to notice him. Someone covered my eyes, "Guess who?" Cole whispered but I played along.

"Is it Kj?" I asked.

"Nope. Try again"

"Casey?"

"No!"

"Cole Mitchell Sprouse!!" I exclaimed, taking his hands and removed it from my eyes. I got up from my chair and jumped in his arms. "Yay!!!" I squealed. We laughed and hugged each other. Last time we saw saw each other was last month.

"I feel so abandoned" I hear another familiar voice. Pulling away from Cole, I spot Kj entering the cafe and immediately looked at me and Cole.

"So you left me to hang out with the second Mendes" he says as he approached us. "I would rather hang out with Cole for the rest of my life than you Keneti" I joked, hugging Cole again.

"Awe! See Kj? This is exactly why I've been asking Camila to allow me to adopt her" Cole said.

I laughed. "I wanna be a Sprouse!" I cheered.

I introduced Kj and Cole to my friends. "Oh my God, I love Archie so much. He's my childhood" Sofia said.

"Riverdale is better" I said. "There are gorgeous girls and hot ass guys... Especially this one" I add pointing at Cole.

Cole smirked and hugged me. "Another reason why I want to keep her" he pulled me off my chair and placed me on his lap.

"And what about me?" Kj pouted. "Cole and also Casey Cott" I teased.

Kj narrowed his eyes at me. "I hate you sometimes"

"Yay! Love you too!"

We sat down and the girls asked Kj and Cole about Riverdale. "Come on! Spoil season 2 already!" Sofia pleaded.