Best Friends To Lovers?

(A/N: Reader's character in Descendants is Mazyl, the daughter of Yzma)

Sabrina's POV

"Sof! No, stop!" I heard Y/N squeal.

I'm seated here in Y/N's dressing room. She's one of the main characters of Disney Channel's Original Movie, Descendants.

The movie began in the year of 2015, and the sequel was released last year and it was a huge success. It was surprising when Kenny Ortega planned to make Descendants 3.

Y/N was shooting a scene a few minutes ago and she asked me to come with her. Of course I said yes.

Y/N and I are best friends, but my feelings for her are more than that. I love her, love her. She never knew, and I'm sure she doesn't feel the same for me.

I walked out of the room when I heard her squeal. I opened the door and saw Y/N, on the floor with Sofia Carson laying on top of her. Dove Cameron is holding Y/N's hands above her head while Sofia tickles the life out of her.

"Sof! Dove, I hate you! I'm not buying you Starbucks!" Y/N said, trying to wiggle herself from Dove's grip. Sofia looks up and saw me, "Sabs! Help us!" she said.

Y/N glanced at me and gave me puppy dog eyes. I can't say no to that!!!

I crouched down beside her and lightly pushed Sofia off of Y/N. Dove pulls away from Y/N. "I hate you" Sofia pouts at me, "I thought you're my friend!"

"I love Y/N more than you" I said, wrapping an arm around her. Y/N nervously laughed.

I flirted with Y/N a couple of times and she either blushes or laughs nervously.

I noticed how Dove looks at Sofia and Sofia turns her hands into a fist. I ignored it and we all walked to Y/N's dressing room.

Y/N is still in her Mazyl (daughter of Yzma) outfit, Sofia in her Evie outfit and Dove in her Mal outfit. Y/N's outfit is similar to Dove's character's outfit; an all purple look. Except Y/N's wig is black with purple tips while Dove's wig is colored purple. Evie's outfit is an all blue look, from head to toe.

They're outfits scream “badass” and they totally brought the “isle” look.

"Hello ladies" the doors opened and there stood Booboo Stewart and Cameron Boyce.

Great. More Isle outfits.

Both Cameron and Booboo are still in their character's outfit. Cameron's outfit is in the mixture if red, blue and white. Booboo's outfit is simply the best, jeans and his signature beanie.

Y/N, Sofia, Dove, Booboo and Cameron are the gang everyone wants to join. They have each other's backs and you'll immediately know they're friendship will last forever.

"Any plans for tonight?" Cameron asked us. "Not much... Why?" Dove answered. "Cameron's throwing a party tonight" Booboo smirked.

The girls' eyes grew wide in shock. "You" Y/N said, pointing at Cameron, "Will be throwing a party at your house?"

"Since when?" Sofia laughed.

"It's not exactly a “party”, it's more like a “get-together” type of party" Cameron said while using air quotes. "Who else is invited?" Dove questions.

"The whole cast, of course" Can shrugged. He then looks at me and added, "Plus Sabrina. Cause we all know that if I won't invite her, Y/N's gonna attack me" he adds.

Y/N smiled and turn to look at me, giving me her puppy dog eyes. "Please" she begs.

"Oh no! Not the puppy dog eyes!" Booboo exclaimed dramatically. I smiled at her and said, "Fine! I'm going!"