Change Me

Change Me:

(This is my own version of Descendants 2)

Y/N- Mal
Sabrina Carpenter- Ben
Rowan Blanchard- Evie
Corey Fogelmanis- Carlos
Peyton Meyer- Jay
Kevin Quinn- Harry Hook
Paris Berelc- Uma
Joey Bragg- Gil

*******

"Straight up" Rowan told me, pushing my shoulders back. She's fitting my dress for prom as I sighed, struggling with all the tasks I've been having lately.

Ever since I started dating Sabrina, who is the daughter of the owner of this elite school, some of her duties have been transferred to me.

I mean, do I need this? I used to be rebellious in my old school before our parents transferred us here. Me, Rowan, Corey and Peyton are rebellious and... Trouble making students in our old school.

Turns out, Sabrina had heard of us and she asked her dad to enroll us to Carpenter High.

Our parents even agreed and accepted the enrollment to Carpenter High. After about a month of being stuck in Carpenter High, Sabrina fell in love with me and made me realize I don't have to continue being rebellious. We don't have to exactly like our parents.

I stayed at Carpenter High (the school has dorms). It's been six months since that happened.

Like what I said, Sabrina's duties transferred to me which made me more stressed.

I looked at the open closet and saw my old outfit. The one I usually wear at Dragon Hall (my old school).

"Rowan? Don't you ever miss running wild and just breaking the rules?" I asked Rowan.

"No" she laughed. "Why would I want to go back to our old life in Dragon Hall?"

"I don't know, I just had a thought" I shrugged.

"Y/N don't you see? We're Carpenter High girls now. This is the place of opportunities. We can be whatever we wanna be here" Rowan said, taking my hand.

Someone knocked on the door. Rowan rushed to open it and there stood one of the professors. "Good afternoon Y/N. I would like to inform you that miss Sabrina wants to take you out this afternoon" he informed me.

I nodded with a smile, "Of course. Thank you for the information" I said. He nods and left. I closed the door and sighed, facing Rowan who was squealing.

"You have a date with Sabrina!!!"

I rolled my eyes, "That's all that happened these months, Row"

"Let me do your dress" Rowan said. I nod my head.

*Time Skip*

"So how are you?" Sabrina asked.

We're outside having a picnic. This is out type of date.

"I'm great. I mean, aside from the fact that I have a busy schedule with all the duties, I'm alright" I said.

Sabrina stared at me lovingly, "You are so beautiful Y/N. I love you" Sabrina said, cupping my face. I smiled, "I love you too"

I extended my hand and wiped a few sugar from her mouth. We ended up laughing. "Do you... Do you have a napkin?" she said, looking at the picnic basket.

"I do. I packed some" I said. Sabrina's extended her hand and took the napkins from the basket. My eyes widen, "I can grab them--"

She pulled her hand out of the basket and saw a black wireless headphones and a new iPhone 7.