Tug Of War (Part 2)

Tug Of War (Part 2):

An hour after leaving the mall, I was still in my dressing room completely thinking of what to do about Rowan and Sabrina.

I don't want this to affect our friendship. I can see the bond they both have and I don't want them to fight because of me. And of course I wanted to be her girlfriend because I love her.

I really don't know what to do. I grabbed my phone and dialled Jack Griffo (A/N: He's from Nickelodeon's The Thunderman).

In two rings he answered. "Hey Y/N!!" he calls out while laughing. "Hey Jack. What's up" I replied. "I'm here in Kira's dressing room. She's getting ready for shooting The Thundermans. We're shooting a new episode. You wanna watch it on Saturday night with me?" he replied.

"Yeah sure. I'd love you" I replied. "Wait how are you? I haven't talked to you in a while" he said while chuckling. I was silent which gave him the hint something was wrong. "Wait are you okay? Did someone hurt you?" he asked while panicking.

"No... I... I need your help... Can we meet up somewhere? Whenever you're free" I pleaded. I heard him sigh. "I'll be back Y/N. I'll let you talk to Kira for a sec"he said and I heard shuffling.

"Hey girl!!" Kira's voice was heard in the other line. "Hi Kirs! What happened to Jack?"

"He needs to pee" Kira answered. "So what's with you and those two Disney girls? I heard you and Jack talking cause he has his phone on speaker" Kira giggled. "How did you know we were talking about Sabrina and Rowan?" I asked, curious. "I got the feeling. So you and those two? What happened? Share!" Kira said.

"I honestly don't know Kira. I wanted to be with her but I don't want to ruin their friendship. What do you do when you had to choose between two best friends and God knows what happen if you choose the other?" I complain.

There was silence. "I don't know how to respond to that" she sighed. I nodded. "Yeah exactly"

We chatted for a bit before Jack came back. "So Y/N? How does later at 5:30 feel like?" he asks me. "Today?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm free. You?" he replied. "Sure. Where?" I asked. "Our usual Starbucks" Jack said.

"Okay. So Jack I gotta go. I'll see you later" I said. "Sure Y/N but I'll see you" he replied.

"Yeah bye love you!!" I smiled. "Bye love you too" he answered then ended the call.

Sabrina's POV

"Look at what you did, Peyton!" I shouted when Y/N walked out from the mall. "Me? It was Corey!" Peyton shot back. "You started it!!" Corey defended himself. "You kept going on and on!" Rowan said, defending Peyton.

Here's the thing, Corey's on my side saying Y/N will end up with me while Peyton is on Roman's side. Each of them have been encouraging Y/N to date one of us, Peyton with Rowan and Corey with me.

"I'm sure as hell Rowan, Y/N will be mine" I gritted. "Not until I race you back to the studio" Rowan smirked before running away. "Hey!" I shouted then turn to Corey. "Pay the bill" I growled before running after Rowan.

"Rowan Blanchard! Get back here!" I shouted. We reached the studio with me trailing behind her. We reached Y/N's room and heard her talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah bye love you!!" she said. My eyes widen. Is she dating someone? Is that why she looked confuse earlier?

Me and Rowan looked at each other then pressed our ears harder against the door only to hear her end the call. "Is she dating someone?" we both asked.

After a few minutes we were told to do our make up and change clothes then we were back on set. I saw Y/N talking too our director so I heard their conversation.

"Hey can I get off by 5:00? I have to be somewhere at 5:30" she said. "What for? And who with?" our director asked. "With Jack Griffo" Y/N replied.

Jack Griffo? Max Thunderman from The Thundermans?!

You can't blame me! Everytime I see them together they act like they're dating! What do you want me to do?!?

The director agreed and we continued shooting.

*Time Skip*

5:00 pm

Y/N changed into a different set of clothes before leaving the studio. I managed to ask the director to get off at 5:00 as well so I could follow Y/N. I'm not being a stalker, I just want to make sure she's alright.

I followed her to Starbucks and sat on a chair behind her and Jack.

"Hey Jack. How are you?" she asks Jack and gave him a hug. Jack returned the hug and kissed her forehead. "I'm doing great Y/N. Is it okay if Kira joins us? She'll be here in a few minutes" Jack said.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" Y/N replied. They sat down.

"So how are things with Carpenter and Blanchard?" Jack asked. "Not good. Corey and Peyton both said they like me. I don't really know who to choose" Y/N answered.

What?!? Pick me Y/N!!

"Well who does your heart desire?" Jack asks. "Like what I told you. I love Sabrina but I don't want her and Rowan's friendship to end" Y/N said.

I choked on my drink and started coughing.

Y/N loves me?!?!?!?

"What the- Sabrina?!!?"

**********

Cliffhanger!!!

This has part 3

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.

💋callmechie💋