Admit (Part 2)

Admit (Part 2):

"Do you have to go?" Sabrina says while watching my pack my things. She's also pouting at me, one of her ways to get me to stay.

Today is the day I'm going to Vancouver with the Riverdale casts. When Kj and Cole invited me to go with them, I thought they were joking. I got a call from Camila a few nights ago and told me she will send me my plane ticket. I'm gonna be gone for a month of two.

"The casts bought me a ticket, I can't just throw that away baby" I said, pecking her cheek.

Also it's been a few weeks since me and Sabrina became official but we decided to keep it as a secret for a while. No one knows that I am know dating Sabrina.

"It's just the gang! You can see them some other time" Brina pouted. She obviously doesn't want me to go.

I sat down next to her and took her hands. "Baby, it's just a month or two. We'll Facetime everyday" I assured her.

After packing my bags, I cuddled with Sabrina on bed while waiting for Cole. He's gonna give me a ride to the airport.

I stroked Sabrina's hair while her face is buried in my chest, her arms protectively wrapped around my waist. I kissed her hair and continued combing her soft blonde hair.

I glanced over my bags to see if I'm forgetting something. I have a huge black suitcase filled with my clothes, my backpack filled with my gadgets such as chargers and other importances, my laptop case, and my camera.

I'm actually a photographer, one of the things me and Cole have in common. We stalk each others' instagram account and just admire the pictures we took. Half of our posted pictures are pics of each other whenever we travel around the world.

My phone chimed and I received a text message from Cole saying he's somewhere around the corner. I jumped off my from my bed and took my bags outside, Sabrina also helping me.

I secretly pecked her lips before seeing Cole's van. He jumps out of the vehicle, gives me a tight hug before taking my bags inside. "You brought a lot of stuffs than me" he jokes.

"Oh shut up!" I playfully shoved him inside the van. I turned to Sabrina who looks like she's about to cry. I gave her one last hug, "Bye baby. I'll see you soon okay?"

She nods her head and leaned forward, kissing my cheek. I pat her head before running inside the van.

"I honestly cannot believe you'd agree to this trip" Cole says and the van starts to move. He hands me a cup of hot chocolate, considering it's like 2:45 in the morning.

"I honestly thought you and Kj were joking when you invited me to this trip" I replied, taking a sip from the hot drink.

"Well we weren't. We literally talked to the producers and they're happy to bring you along" Cole replied.

I smiled, taking my camera out and started videoing our trip.

"Hey guys!! So I'm currently inside this van with the infamous Cole Mitchell Sprouse!!! Say hi!!!" I cheered, facing Cole towards my camera. He waves at the camera and messed with my hair.

"Okay, so we're gonna go to the airport because it turns out the amazing cast of Riverdale invited me to Vancouver while they're shooting the second season of the series. It's literally so early in the morning, it's like 2:50 am" I said, taking my phone and turning it on so that the viewers can see the time.

My lockscreen is a picture with the main casts of Riverdale because they're my second family and I love them so much.

"Okay so yeah we're on our way to the airport where the others are waiting, bye!!!" I waved then stooped the video. I decided to continue shooting when we get there.