Celebrity Crushes

Celebrity Crushes:

I sat on the couch while cuddling with my girlfriend for two years, Sabrina.

She got the day off and I luckily don't have school. Why? Well, we had this chemistry project and we mixed up the wrong chemicals and we blew up the room. They suspended class because of some toxic. The principal is going to talk to us when class continues in four days.

Sabrina hid her face in the crook of my neck. I giggled when I felt her softly kissing my neck. "Sabrina... Sabrina" I said. I felt her smirk against my neck.

Then the Ellen Show came back on. I squealed and lightly push Sabrina off of me. "Babe" Sabrina pouted.

I turned my attention back at the screen to see Ellen and my best friend, Tom Holland.

"Okay so we're gonna have a game... I'm gonna show you a few pictures and ask you questions. Ready?" Ellen DeGeneres challenged the British actor. "Cool" he nods his head. "Alright" Ellen replied.

A picture of Robert Downey Jr was shown.

"What can you say about Robert?" Ellen asked. "He's a great guy, I'm like a huge fan of him ever since he was filming Iron Man. I was so shock when I got a call and they told me I'd be playing Spiderman and I'm going to work with Robert. He gave me a few advises and he's so nice" Tom answered.

Then a picture of Chris Evans appeared.

"Oh man... I honestly hate the idea of hitting him a few times while filming Captain America: Civil War. Chris is also an amazing actor, I've knows him since the Fantastic Four times. He's great" Tom said.

Then the next picture shocked me. It was a picture of me.

"Oh yeah! This is a good one! What can you say about Disney's precious star, Y/N L/N?" Ellen said, using my 'other' name.

"Me and Y/N have been best friends for a really long time. She's the best friend anyone could ever ask for, she's always there for me through thick and thin. She's special to me. She's beautiful, smart, kind, thoughtful... Words can't honestly describe her. She's the closest person to my heart. She might be just some ordinary girl to others but to me, she's extraordinary special. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. I love you so much, Y/N. Thanks for believing in me when others did not, thanks for always keeping me on my feet" Tom said, looking at the camera.

He knows I'm watching him tonight because I just texted him an hour ago. I smiled at his speech and almost teared up.

Ellen and the crowd awed at Tom's speech. "That's really sweet, Tom. I've seen a lot of pictures of you and Y/N together. You two are really close friends huh?" Ellen said. Tom nods with a smile.

Pictures of me and Tom flashed on screen. Pictures of us in the park, mall, Starbucks, beach... Basically we've been through everywhere together. There's even a picture of me visiting Tom on the set while he's filming Captain America: Civil War. You can clearly see his co-stars teasing us at the back of the picture.

"Do you feel something for her?" Ellen questioned. The crowd went wild.

Tom looks hesitant before replying, "To be honest... Yes, I do" he smiles nervously. The crowd howled and screamed. "Wow! Really? Did she know?" Ellen asked in shock.

"No she doesn't ... I don't want this to affect our friendship so I didn't say" Tom said. "But if she feels the same would you ask her out?" Ellen questioned. "Of course. Who wouldn't want to date Y/N? She's the best!" Tom bragged.

I blushed. I tucked a strand my hair behind my ear and focused on the TV screen. Beside me, I can feel Sabrina tensed up.

"Alright! Schedule an interview here! We're gonna have Y/N and Tom in the house!!" Ellen announced.

My eyes widen.

No one knows me and Sabrina are dating. We kept it a secret. Sabrina always vets jealous because a whole bunch of guys have been shipped to me. Especially Tom.

"Any message for Y/N? She might be watching" Ellen said. Tom faced the camera again. "Hey Y/N... Uhm, this may seem all the sudden but... It's true. I really love you. I'll respect if you only love me as a brother but.... If you'd give me a chance then I will treat you better than anyone could" Tom sincerely said.

I smiled. Again, no one knows me and Sabrina are dating.

Sabrina stood up and made her way to our room. I sighed and followed her to our room. I found her sitting on the bed.

"Baby are you alright?" I cooed, sitting next to her. I tries giving her a hug, but she pushed me away. "Sabby" I pouted.

"What was that?" she growled. "What?" I questioned. "That! What the fuck was that Tom talking about?!?" Sabrina shouted.

"Sabrina-"

"No! Y/N, seriously... What was all that? The flirting and he admitted he loves you! How are you gonna expect our fans react when we tell them we're together? Majority of your fans probably expect you to be dating Tom" she added.

"Oh baby...." I cooed and spotted closer to her and gave her a hug.

"No one knows we're dating. Sure, Tom admits he loves me, but he also said he respects my decision whether I'll love him more than what we have now or I'll love him as a brother" I assured her. "And besides... I love you and only you"

She smiles. "Okay baby... I trust you. I'm sorry I overreacted. I just got upset"

I smiled and pecked her lip. "I love you"

"I love you too"

We hugged each other until I spoke again. "I love it when you're jealous. You look hot" I whispered.

"Oh really?" she smirked.

"Yeah..... Well I just wanna tell you that I'm going out tomorrow to talk to Tom and maybe settle things" I said, checking my phone to see a message from Tom saying he'd be glad to meet me in Starbucks.

Sabrina has her eyes widen, "Can I come? I wanna see if I can trust this Thomas Stanley Holland friend of yours"

"Sorry baby girl. But this is a private matter" I said. She signed but nods her head. "Okay"

-------

Hey guys!!

So it's been a while since I've last updated this story.

Who watched Spiderman: Homecoming???

I have and it was incredible... I love Tom Holland!!!!  He's the best, I'm like a huge fan of him since Captain America: Civil War. When I found out he's gonna have a movie (Spiderman) I was so happy.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

🌴callmechie🌴