Tug Of War (Part 1)

Tug Of War (Part 1):

I walked inside the set of filming Girl Meets World. My role in this show is I'm Riley's cousin and Maya has a crush on me.

I was greeted by everyone smiling and waving at me. I walked inside my dressing room to get my make up  ready.

"Hey Y/N!!" my co-stars, Corey, Rowan, Peyton, Sabrina and August greeted.

"Hi guys. How was your weekend?" I asked them. They replied their own 'alright' and 'okay' as I went to my chair and get my make up finish.

I chatted with my co-stars while getting my make up done. Sabrina walked up to me and handed me a drink from Starbucks. "Here cutie. I got you some iced green tea latte from Starbucks" she handed me the drink.

I smiled at her. "Oh my gosh! Thanks Sabs! I was craving this since last night!" I exclaimed and took a sip. "Of course. Anything for my baby girl" she smirked and pinched my cheeks.

I blushed.

Rowan ran up to me. "I got you some Skinny Juicery thrilla vanilla flavor" she said and handed me a bottle that was labeled The Skinny Juicery.

I squealed. "Yay! Thanks Rowboat" I said and gave her a hug.

Sabrina's POV

I clenched my jaw. Why does Rowan have to ruin everything? Y/N should be with me because we're both the same age and we have so much in common! I deserve her!

Everyone knows me and Rowan both like Y/N. Well except for Y/N. She has no idea we both like her. She even has no idea we're impressing her. She thinks this is our friendly act.

Rowan and I were talking about secrets a few weeks back. I accidentally spilled about my huge crush on Y/N and Rowan admitted the same thing as well. We then made a deal that we'll just flirt with her but she has to be the one who makes the decision.

I watched as Y/N hugged Rowan. Rowan turn to look at me with a smirk. But I'm not giving up that easily. "Why can't I get a hug?" I pouted.

They pulled away and Y/N walked up to me. "Cuddle" she said opening her arms and then hugged me.

I noticed Rowan was fuming. I smirked at her. When we pulled away, Y/N put an arm around my shoulder while the other was sipping the green iced tea I bought for her.

When Y/N was done with make up, we got our outfits.

"Hey girls? Which one is better?" she asked holding out a black crop top sweater with blue skinny jeans and a floral dress.

"The black crop top" I said.

"The floral dress" Rowan said. We looked at each other and then said the same thing again.

"So which one is really?" Y/N asked with a nervous laugh. "The black crop top" I replied.

"The floral dress" Rowan insisted. We then started arguing and shouting.

"Okay okay! You know what? I'll just ask Corey" Y/N said then left the room.

"Do you really have to ruin everything Sabrina?!" Rowan shouted at me. "Me? You're the one who has to insist she looks better in that dress!" I snapped back.

"Because she does! She looks so innocent to be wearing the black outfit!" Rowan shouted.

"Oh really? You should talk to yourself Rowan! You're the one who's always smiley and colorful style!" I said.

"Just stay out of this Sabrina. Y/N is mine"

"No! She's the same age as me and we have so much in common! She's like 2 years older than you!"

"Age doesn't matter as long as you love each other"

"How sure are you that Y/N loves you?" I smirked.

Rowan gasped.

"Okay guys! Corey said I'll wear the black one!" Y/N said as she walked inside. She put the dress back inside the closet and changed into the black crop top sweater and blue skinny jeans. She wore black boots to match up her outfit.

"See? You look hot in that outfit" I smirked. "You're right Sabrina. Thanks" Y/N said.

"Okay so my hair?" she asked.

"Leave it be" I said. Her hair was pulled down and looked messy which matches her outfit.

"Get a strand of your hair and braid it" Rowan said. Y/N tried it and agreed.

I hate you Rowan. I'll get Y/N. She's mine.

*Time Skip*

Y/N's POV

During lunch break we went to the mall and ate our lunch since we have two hours before we continue shooting.
"So Y/N... Do you like Sabrina?" Corey asked. I looked over at Sabrina and saw her blushing.

"No! Y/N, do you like Rowan?" Peyton said. I looked at Rowan and she's blushing as well. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh come on! We saw the way you look at them. You like them. Who is it really?" Corey said.

"It's got to be Rowan" Peyton said. "Sabrina!" Corey insisted.

"Rowan"

"Sabrina"

"Rowan"

"Sabrina"

"Rowan"

"Sabrina"

"Rowan!!"

"Sabrina!!!"

"Boys!! Enough!" I shouted. They stopped.

"What makes you think I like them?" I asked. Rowan and Sabrina both looked hurt which made me realize that what the boys were saying was true. They like me?

"Wait... Listen that's not what I meant I--"

"You like Rowan right Y/N?" Peyton said. "You love Sabrina right?" Corey added.
My cheeks turn red. I admit I have feelings for both of them but I only love one.

I turn to both Sabrina and Rowan to see them avoiding eye contact with me and each other. I moved and sat between to two of them, Sabrina instantly placed her head on my shoulder and Rowan held my hand.

"Why didn't you two tell me?" I asked. "We thought you'd judge us and reject us" Rowan said. "So you both know you two like me?" I asked. "Yeah" Sabrina mumbled silently.

"Listen girls... I have no idea you two like me okay? I didn't want this to affect yours and ours friendship. If I pick one of you the other might get hurt... And do you know how awkward that would be?" I said.

"You have to choose Y/N. That's part of life. It's part of the relationship" Corey spoke. Him and Peyton have been listening to our conversation.

I sighed.

"I'll think about it" I smiled at them calmly. "I'll catch you guys later"

I picked up my stuffs which consists of a book and my script and my bag and made my way back at the studio.

I plopped down on the couch and sighed.

**********

Part 2 is coming up after I get back from school which is at the end of the day.

Yes school just started for me here in my home country.
It sucks I know.

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.

🍭callmechie🍭