Out Of Reach

Third Person's POV

Sabrina Carpenter watched as her best friend, Y/N L/N rushed around their apartment, trying to gather everything she needs before leaving New York.

Y/N L/N stars as one of the main characters Netflix's famous series titled Stranger Things. The series started in the year 2016 and she and her fellow cast mates are going to film season 3 which will be released in 2019.

Y/N is known as one of Hollywood's youngest successful star alongside Finn Wolfhard and the rest of the cast.

Sabrina, on the other hand, is happy and sad with the idea. She's happy that her best friend is finally reaching her dream,but she's sad because she is in love with the (H/C) haired girl. She never got the courage to ask her out and she'll probably never will considering that majority of the people all over the world thought or expect Y/N to be dating Finn Wolfhard/her best friend.

When Y/N and Finn first met, things immediately clicked since both of them were from Canada and they shared the same taste in music and sometimes, food. After the success of Stranger Things season 1, Y/N and Finn's ship name spread all over the world and together they work for different people.

At the age of 14, both Y/N and Finn began modeling for Gucci and other famous brands.

So yeah, Sabrina thinks she'll never be enough for Y/N. And she doesn't even know if Y/N's straight. Sometimes the blonde thinks that Y/N and Finn are secretly dating since their characters in the series are a couple. It breaks Sabrina's heart to watch Y/N and Finn's interaction in the series. She actually stopped watching season 2 since that's when the whole chemistry started.

Sabrina sighed as Y/N finally shuts her suitcase close. "You ready?" the blonde asked. "Yeah! Finn just texted, he said he's on his way here" Y/N replied and unplugged her phone from the wall and shoved her charger in her backpack.

"Good luck shooting. I know you'll do your best" Sabrina smiled and hugged Y/N. "Thanks Babe... I'll be back in six months" she whispered.

They pulled apart and Y/N kissed Sabrina's cheek and dragged her suitcase to the lobby. Sabrina's face turned red.

Y/N came back inside their apartment and snapped Sabrina's thoughts. "Stay with me while I wait for Finn, please?" she pouts. Sabrina couldn't resist Y/N's pout, in fact, no one could resist Y/N's pout.

Sabrina nods her head and Y/N intertwined heir fingers as they made their way to the lobby. They sat on the couch and waited for Y/N's friend.

"What do you think of the series, Sab?" Y/N asked her blonde friend. "Huh? What?" Sabrina stuttered. "You watched Stranger Things right? What do you think?" the (H/C) haired girl asked.

"Oh I uhm... I stopped watching Season 2 cause of my busy schedule" Sabrina lied. Well it's not technically a lie, she did stopped watching season 2 but it wasn't because of her schedule. Heck, she tried to distract herself by watching different movies and TV shows, anything just not Stranger Things.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Y/N saw her Canadian best friend. "Finn!" she squealed and immediately embraced Finn Wolfhard.

"Hey Y/N!" Finn laughed, arms tightly wrapped around the young (E/C) eyed girl. "You ready to go? Millie and Caleb are already at the airport" Finn said. "Sure! Let's go" Y/N said.

Finn took Y/N's bag to the van as Y/N bids her goodbye to Sabrina. "I'll miss you"

"Me too" Sabrina whispered. Y/N waved goodbye and jumped in the van next to Finn. Sabrina frowned as she watched the white van drive away and disappeared within the distance.

*Three Months Later*

Sabrina just got back home from the studio and turned on the television. She scanned through different channels but ended up watching the news.

"Good evening viewers and hello world! Today's news is about the hit Netflix series Stranger Things. Specifically about the show's cutest couple both off screen and on screen! We're talking about Finn Wolfhard, who plays Mike Wheeler, and Y/N L/N who plays Liz Moore" the news reporter squealed and Sabrina can tell she also supports Y/N and Finn. "The two have been seen around the world together since 2016, whether they're filming or just traveling around, fans couldn't resist but ship these two! I mean, look at them, there's got to be a chemistry"

Sabrina couldn't help but scoff and ate her ice cream, regretting that she chose this channel and wanted to just turn it off but something was holding her back.

"Everyone tried to trick the two into admitting that they're dating, even the rest of the cast tried to catch them to see if these two have an off-screen romance! But don't worry (your ship name with Finn) fans because the wait is finally over! During the cast of Stranger Things' interview with Jimmy Fallon, they finally admit that they're together"

Sabrina choked on her ice cream and drank some water. They showed a clip from the interview with Jimmy Fallon.

"Okay... Y/N would you rather... Hang out with Mike Wheeler or hang out with Steve Harrington?" Jimmy asked. "Definitely Michael!" Y/N replied without hesitation.

"Ooh! Why is that?"

"Because everyone can see that Liz and Mike have a very special bond, they can talk about anything and everything so I'm pretty sure I would hang out with Mike" Y/N smiled. "Speaking of special bond... You and Finn obviously have your own special bond off-screen, you wanna talk about it?" Jimmy wiggled his eyebrows which made the cast laugh and wait for Y/N's reply.

Finn responded for Y/N. "Y/N and I have our very own bond. Everyone can tell. Everyone knows the story of how we became close and it's all thanks to our similar taste in basically everything! Because of that, we can talk about anything, anytime, anywhere... But yeah, I love spending time with Y/N, she's very special to me" Finn said and held Y/N's hand.

Fans screamed and fangirled that Jimmy called a fangirl to ask a question. "Are you guys together?" she asked and everyone screamed.

Everyone watched as Finn and Y/N simply stared at each other. "Yeah..." they both replied. "What?! Since when?!?" Jimmy practically screamed because of the loud noise in the studio. The noise got ten times louder because of the announcement.

"They've been dating since last year around December. It sucks cause they never said anything" Millie called. "How did you find out?!?" Jimmy asked the other kids. "We walked in on them making out" Noah said and shivered.

Sabrina's eyes watered as she turns it off. It's too much for her. She pain was too much!

Deep down, she knew this day would come. It's quite predictable since even way before there was obviously something between the two. Sabrina hugged her legs and sighed.

Y/N is out of reach, she knew Y/N only sees her as a friend.

A friend....

************

LOL!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! THIS TURNED INTO A FINN WOLFHARD X READER IMAGINE BUT THAT'S OKAY!!!

I've been addicted to Stranger Things since season 1 and I have a huge crush on Finn Wolfhard / Mike Wheeler (Stranger Things) / Richie Tozier (IT 2017).

I love that guy so much!!

Okay so are you guys in the next imagine.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.