Distraction

Distraction:

"Alright Sabrina you can stay. But please be quiet so I can finish this early" I said while walking inside my apartment. I just got back from the apartment from school. Today turned out to be a really bad day for me, the fact that I have History homework.

Sabrina picked me up from school today and wanted to hang out but I told her I have to study. Of court she doesn't want to leave me and insisted she stays here.

"I know baby girl. I'll be quiet I promise" she said and grabbed my waist. Whenever reached my room she laid down as I say on the edge of the bed with my textbook and History book.

I scoffed as I have to study all the presidents of the United States and the Civil War.

I flipped through pages and began reading. "Watcha working by the way, honey?" Sabrina asked. When I turn to look at her, her fave is a few centimeters from mine.

She smirked at me and licked her lips, biting it afterwards. Gosh, she looks so hot. "History" I answered.
She lets out a lie whistle. "About what?"

"US presidents and Civil War" I reply. "Stop talking! You said you'll be quiet!" I playfully whined. She zipped her mouth and laid back down on the bed. I looked back at my book and read a few paragraphs.

When I found the answer, I highlighted it using a light blue highlighter and grabbed a pen to write it down in my notebook. All of the sudden, I felt Sabrina move my hair aside and kissed my exposed neck.

I bit my lip to try not to moan to show that I'm not giving in. She easily found my weak spot and bit onto it hard making me whimper. I felt her smirk against my neck.

When I realized what I was doing I pushed her away. "Sabrina!!!" I playfully whined as she was laughing. She knows that I'm easily distracted.

"Stop it! If I get this done early we can cuddle" I said. When she was calmed down she stopped. I continued reading the book.

After about twenty minutes I felt her hand on my thigh and moving it up and down slowly then started rubbing and squeezing it. She moved her hand towards my center and rubbed me through my pants.

Oh God, it seriously felt good!!

She went to unbutton my pants but I stopped her. "Sabrina please I really want to get this done" I begged.

She sighs. "Fine. Kiss me first" she said. One kiss won't hurt. I leaned forward and captured her lips with mine.

I was about to pull away but she placed her hands behind my neck and head to deepen the kiss. I kisses back as well. After our make out session I was once again distracted.

I pulled away. Sabrina instantly leaned forward to get another kiss but I pushed her away. "Stop! You got more than one kiss" I giggled. She raised her hands in defeat. "Okay okay, I'll keep quirt I swear" she said.

I faces my textbook and continued doing my assignment.

*Time Skip*

When I was done with everything, I shut my book and textbook close. Sabrina walked inside the room after getting us some snacks.

She got us some pizza and juice. "You done?" she asked.

I nodded. She sets the tray down on the table and rushed towards me on the bed, tackling me down. I giggled.

"Yay! Now we can cuddle" she said. She brought the tray to us and we ate. "I ordered it. Fresh from (your fave pizza store)!!" she exclaimed.

I pinched her cheek. "You're so cute!!"

She pretended to be hurt. "Ow!!!" she whined. "It hurts!"

"Well what do you want me to do now?" I asked. "Kiss" she answered. I rolled my eyes but leaned in the kiss her cheek. With a swift movement, she turned her head so I pecked her lips instead.

"Sabrina!!" I exclaimed. "I know I'm so amazing" she replied then flipped her hair.

God I love her to death!

*********

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.

🌴callmechie🌴