Late Nights

Late Nights:

In the middle of my sleep, I kept rolling all over the bed realizing I can't fall asleep. I looked at the ceiling every once in a while before rolling over again. I looked at the empty side of the bed where my girlfriend should be laying down.

I moved to her side of the bed thinking I might fall asleep but I didn't. Her vanilla scent was lingering on her pillow which made me smile and wonder what's taking her too long.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Grabbing a book titled Memories by Lang Leav (A/N: I love this book so much!) I started reading a few poems before shutting it close realizing I really can't fall asleep.

I grabbed my jacket and wore it before walking to Sabrina's office. I stood by the door as I watched her writing songs for her new album.

I smiled as I took in her features. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a messy bun with a few strands falling towards her face making me want to tuck them behind her ear. Her eyes wander over the written words on her paper while tapping her pencil continuously to create a rhythm. Her soft kissable lips opening to try to sing the words.

When I thought I was already getting creepy, I knocked on the door making her look up at me and a smile formed it's way to her lips. "Hi baby. I thought you went to bed" she spoke as she leaned back on her chair.

"I was but I can't sleep" I replied while making me way towards her. She opened her arms towards me where I wrapped my arms around her neck as her hands are tightly around my waist. She pulled me so I can sit on her lap.

I leaned my head on her shoulder and let out a sigh. "Okay this what we're going to do, love..." Sabrina spoke as she moved forward towards her desk with me still on her lap.

"Since I'm half way through my song and it's getting I'm just gonna finish this next time" she placed the paper with the lyrics of her song inside a book.

"And I'm gonna take you to bed" she continued. I was about to get up when she beat my by wrapping her arms tighter around me and picked me up. "Sabrina!!" I squealed.

She giggled. "I got you" and she began walking up the stairs and into our room. She kicked the door shut and placed me on the bed.

"You read Memories again, didn't you?" she questioned when she noticed my book was on the bed. I nodded "I couldn't help it!! I love her poems!" I pouted. She chuckled and put the book on a table before laying down beside me on the bed.

She wrapped her arms protectively around me. With her in my arms I now feel a bit sleepy.

I let out a yawn and moved closer to her. She played with my hair and kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep now, Y/N. I won't leave you I promise" she whispered.

"Goodnight, Bri. I love you" I said.

"I love you too"