Alien

(A/N: Imagine that you are Supergirl. I'm a huge fan of the series but I changed a few things in this imagine)

Y/N's POV

My name is Y/N Zor-El. My planet, Krypton was dying.

On the way to Earth, my pod got knocked off course and I was thrown into the Phantom Zone where I slept there for 12 years. I stopped aging while I was there so by the time I reached Earth, I was just a 13 year old girl.

It was hard, especially when I found out I have crazy, but amazing abilities. I can fly, life heavy things, shoot laser through my eyes and freeze things.

I hid my powers to try to have a normal life. Now that I'm all grown up, 24 years to be exact, I work at a music studio as Hannah Green's assistant. (A/N: I don't know who is Sabrina's manager)

The usual job of bringing coffees and food. But today was different. She said she has a client named Sabrina Carpenter. I've seen her before, both in person and on TV, but never had a conversation with me.

I walked inside the studio to see the blonde writing something on her notepad. I cleared my throat and she looks up. "Hey. You must me Y/N Danvers" she smiled, "Hey I'm Sabrina"

"Yes. I know. I've seen you around" I nervously smiled. "Big fan since Girl Meets World"

"Thanks. Have you seen Hannah?"

"No. I just arrived" I smiled and set the coffees and food on the table. "What are you working on?"

"Just a new song. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure" I send and sat beside her. She picked up her notepad and cleared her throat.

This feeling's so alien
Need to know if you're just a friend
Are you a secret I'm holding in?
So leave it on my brain if you feel the same
Light, but I notice it
Don't know the rules but I got to win
The paranoia is sinking in
So leave it on my brain if you feel the same

Oooh, let me discover all of your colors
If you love me let me know
Ooh, let me discover all of your colors
If you love me let me know

Don't let me leave when I'm standing at your door
Don't make me stop when you're really wanting more
If you show me what you should be thinking off
Let me get inside your mind
If you show me love it'll be enough
It'll be a better night

If you love me let me know
It'll be a better night
If you love me let me know
It'll be a better night

After hearing her sing, I was in awe. I clapped my hands. "Wow" I breathed out. "You like it?" she blushed.

"Like it? I love it. Actually, I love all of your songs, especially Why" I said. "Thank you. Ugh! How come we never talked before? You're actually really cool" she groaned.

"What's the title of your song?" I asked.

"Alien"

I choked on my own saliva. Great. A song titled Alien, for an alien (me).

We talked for a while until Hannah finally arrived. "Y/N, you're here. Thanks for the coffee when though I'm pretty sure it's cold already. Sabrina get inside the booth, people get to work!!!" she screamed. Sabrina gave me a hug and whispered, "Wish me luck" before rushing to the booth and put her headphones on.

*Time Skip*

Time check: 7:30 pm.

Only one more hour and o can peace this place. My phone beeped and I received a message from my adopted sister, Alex.

From: Alex
Already on the plane to Geneva. See you in two weeks. Love you!

From: Me
Have a safe trip Alex! Love you too!

I closed my phone and sighed. I entered the studio after buying dinner for everyone. Sabrina offered to come with me, but I declined, saying it'll be easier if paps are not gonna run after us. She nods and agreed.

"Dinner's ready!" I smiled. Eveegone gathered around and picked up their own food. I picked up mine and sat on one of the couches. Sabrina followed me.

"So... Where do you live?" she asked. My eyes widen, "Wh-Where do I live?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. Like, where? Apartment, condo? Own house?" she asked. "Oh" I nervously laughed, "Apartment just a few blocks from here" I replied.

Before she could say another word, the news came on.

"Emergency! Emergency! Passengers better cancel your flights cause there's a huge storm! Flight M11 to Geneva already took off but turned around because of the dangerous storm a head of them--"

"Did he say Geneva? Oh my God, Alex" I breathed and ran out of the studio.

I saw the plane and immediately ran through an alley way where I through my glasses and coat away and tries flying. I failed but did it again and I was up in the air.

I flew through the air and flew towards the plane. I saw Alex sitting by the window and her eyes widen when she saw me flying next to the plane. I flew to the bottom and held the plane using my hands to try and keep it up and slowly land it to the ocean.

"Oh come on!!!" I shouted when I saw a bridge in front of us.

I slowly flew up, carrying the and above me to fly it through the bridge, trying to avoid the cars. Once I finally landed the plane in the ocean, I sat by the wings of the plane. A helicopter flew above and the lights were on me. People inside the plane took pictures of me but I lightly covered my face with my hair. I happily sighed and flew away.

*Time Skip*

I squealed after seeing myself on TV and did a little happy dance. Alex arrived moments after, "I need a drink"

"Yes! Oh my God! Alex did you see that? We should celebrate" I said and walked to kitchen and pulled out a bottle of orange juice. "I honestly forgot how it felt like. It felt... So relieving" I started talking when Alex interrupted me. "What have you done?"

"What do you..."

"Look" she walked to the TV where there was a blurred pic of me. "You exposed yourself. It won't be long until people will figure out... Who you truly are. You won't be safe" she said.

"Alex..." I breathed out. "I've hid myself from the world since I got here. All these years I felt like something was missing and after tonight, I embraced who I am, I got the chance to finally find myself"

Alex sighs in disappointment. "Don't say I didn't warn you" and with that she left my apartment.

I sighed as a tear left my eye.

*Time Skip*

The next day, I walked to the studio to find the news still talking about me. I lightly smiled and accidentally bumped into Sabrina.

"Oh! Hey there!" she said. "H-Hi" I stuttered. "Oh my God! Have you seen the news? About the woman who saved the plane? It was insane!" she said.

"She looks so pretty, even though the pic was blurry. I can tell she has a kind heart and she's literally amazing!" she then started rambling about me, completely unaware that the woman she's talking about is right in front of her.

"I can't wait to see her in action someday" she signs dreamily.

I smiled.

Maybe this would turn out to be a good thing.

***********

I'm a huge fan of these series!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.