Quickie (SMUT)

Warning: Sabrina G!P

Y/N's POV

I'm here at the RDMA's since I'm going to perform my latest single. I was also nominated for the category Best Song Of The Year.

Sofia Carson and Dove Cameron are both in my dressing room. "So... Are you ready for our movie?" Dove smirked at me. "D2? Please, I've been ready since D1" I playfully scoffed, "And plus I bet the movie will be a success. Descendants is practically this generation's High School Musical all thanks to the amazing Kenny Ortega"

"Yep! This movie wouldn't be a success without him" Sofia agreed. "Totally. He's the master when it comes to Disney Channel Original Movie combined with musical" Dove adds.

"Bye the way, I love that Ways To Be Wicked song. Well, I practically heard the soundtrack and I freaking love the songs" I had a little fangirl moment. My make up artist laughed at my excitement.

"Oh really? What's your favorite song?" Dove smirked. "Uhm... Ways To Be Wicked" I answered, "Wait, no! Space Between... Wait! It's Goin' Down!" I hesitated, "Okay You And Me, that's my final answer... On second thought in gonna go with Chillin' Like A Villain"
Both girls giggled at me. "What is it really?"

Before I could answer, there was a knock on the door.

"¡Está abierto!" Sofia said in Spanish.

I gasped, "Sofia!"

"¿Qué?" Sofia says innocently. The door opens and Sabrina, my girlfriend, walks inside.

"Sabrina no puede entender español ¿recuerdas?" I replied in Spanish. Dove and Sabrina both knew I can also speak in Spanish.

"Entonces vamos a tener una conversasión juntos" Sofia replied.

"Okay... I honestly have no idea what you two are talking about" Sabrina chimed in. We giggled. "Kenny is looking for you two" Sabrina says to both Dove and Sofia.

"Oh! We gotta go! Good luck out there Y/N" Dove said and we hugged.

"Sí sí! Es mejor que obtengas ese premio" Sofia kisses my cheek. "Mis votos están en ti" she adds.

"Gracias Sofía. Eso significa mucho" I replied. "Okay okay! That's enough Spanish before you two will forget how to speak in English" Dove says and finally drags Sofia out of the room.

It's true. A couple of months ago, I spent the whole day with Sofia and to avoid people listening to our conversation we talked in Spanish. Like literally Spanish the whole day and we forgot how to speak in English.

My make up artist left as well, leaving me and Sabrina alone. "¡Hola!"  I waved my hand at her.

Sabrina growled. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the little couch I had in my room. She pushed me down and started kissing my neck. "Hearing you talk in Spanish was a major turn on, babygirl" she whispered.

She bit onto my skin, which made me squeal. "Sabrina! We're not having this right now! I'm about to perform in an hour, my make up will be ruined!!"

"Please baby! I need you" she whispered. I can feel her hardened dick against my thigh.

"Sabrina" I whispered. She pinned my wrists on top of my head and continued kissing and biting my neck. I moaned but immediately closed it mouth. "Sabrina... Someone might hear us" I whispered. "Then you just have to be quiet for me, kitten" she simply smirked.

Good thing I'm not wearing my outfit yet.

Sabrina's other hand went to me rive and untied to knot and slipped the piece of cloth away from me.

"Damn baby" she mumbled before attacking my lips. She kisses my hungrily, which I slowly responded. Her tongue swiped across my bottom lip but I denied. "Ooh. Playing hard to get" she whispered against my lips before her hand slipped down to my breasts.

Her hand rests on too of my left breast, the only thing keeping it apart was my bra. My nipple grew hard against my bra which she immediately took between her forefinger and thumb, giving it a hard pinch. I squeaked and she finally pushed her tongue in my mouth, tasting my own mouth.

I haven't noticed her taking my bra and underwear off until I felt the cold breeze hitting my completely bare body. Sabrina followed after, taking her shirt, pants, bra and boxers. Her dick sprung free making my eyes widen. It's big.

Sabrina smirked at me. She attacked my breasts, showering kissed around before finally moving to my nipple. "These are so delicious baby" she whispered, her tongue swirling around my garden nipple. I moaned, not caring that someone might hear us from the outside.

Sabrina toyed with my other nipple before switching. She did the same action to my other nipple before kissing her way down to my stomach, to my wet core. "Are you excited for daddy's cock, princess?" Sabrina smirked.

I nod my head, "Yes baby. I n-need... Fuck, I need your cock" I said.

Sabrina's face is finally in between my things, her nose rubbing my core. She inhaled my scent and moaned in delight before finally attacked my core. I felt her tongue inside of me which made me moan even louder.

"Better keep quiet for daddy. You don't want me to stop right?" she teased me. Her two fingers already inside my pussy as well, moving in and out.

Her fingers nearly hit my g-spot. "P-Please add another f-finger babe" I begged. "As you wish" she smirked and added a third finger and it sent me over the edge.

Soon enough, I feltnmysepf cumming against her fingers and tongue. She pulled away and licked her lips. "You taste so good" she said.

She leaned above me, her fingers teasingly moving above my head. "You wanna that yourself?"

I nod my head. "Yes! Daddy! I wanna suck your fingers so bad!" I begged. Sabrina nods and finally slams her fingers in my mouth. My tongue swiped her fingers, tasting my own juices. Sabrina moaned as she watched me licking her fingers, pulling her fingers out then pushed them back in.

After a while, she finally pulls her fingers out, a string of saliva still connecting her fingers to my mouth. She licks them off my mouth before finally positioning herself in front of me.

"You ready?"

I nod my head and without hesitation, she slammed her while length inside of me. I screamed, but Sabrina covered my mouth with her hand. I moaned and moaned against her hand.

"Ooh. You like that kitten? You like how it when I pleasure you with my big fat cock?" she smirked. Sabrina knows how much I like it when she talks dirty to me.

I nod my head, unable to say anything because of the pleasure she's giving me.

She keeps thrusting get length inside of me until I milked my juices on her cock.

Her thrusts becomes sloppy until she collapsed on top of me.

Our heavy breaths filled the room.

Someone knocks on my door. "Y/N? Your outfit it ready!!" my make up artist said.

Sabrina smirks at me and helped me wear my robe again. She wore her clothes and I let my make up artist in. "Oh no! Y/N what have you done to you make up?" she asks.

"Sorry. I was sweating, it's really hot in here" I lied.

She pulls me in my chair and did my make up again. I can see Sabrina smirking at me through the mirror.

**********

And here is another smut.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.