Paris

A/N: In honor of Sabrina's latest song... Here's PARIS!!

PS: I don't know how to speak French, the French sentences that I'm using are from Google so I'm sorry if their wrong.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I groaned and picked up my phone and snoozed the damn alarm and went back to bed.

This happened three times until I gave up and finally got out of bed. I tossed my phone onto the carpeted floor and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Mom? Mom?" I called for my mother but I got no response. I found a note that was sticking against the fridge.

Hi honey! I stayed with your grandmother last night and I'll be back next weekend! I left some money in the cabinet, I love you

-mom

I shrugged and tossed the piece of paper in the trash can and made some waffles.
After I made some breakfast and eating them, tossing my plate in the sink, I took a shower and left to go walk around the streets of Paris.

I'm full American, but when I was around 4 to 5 years old, my parents moved to Paris. I know how to speak French and English at the same time.

I skipped around the streets of Paris, smiling and nodding my head at people who greet me. I got tired and decided to stay by a coffee shop.

It didn't take long before a waiter came and asked for my order.

"Que puis-je vous obtenir pour aujourd'hui?" he asked me. I smiled and checked the menu, even though I've been here before and I already know what I'm going to get.

"Je vais prendre un café" I replied with a smile. He smiled back and wrote my order down, "Votre commande arrivera dans quelques minutes" he said and left me.

I fished my phone from my pocket and scrolled through Instagram. I liked a few pics from the people I'm following.

I looked up to see if my order is ready but my attention was drawn towards a certain blonde that looked completely lost.

She has long blone hair and piercing blue eyes. She frantically looks around the shop and then back at the paper she's holding.

I made my way towards her and pat her shoulder. She jumps and looks at me, "H-Hello!" she said.

"Hey!" I waved. "Are you lost?"

"Y-Yes. I don't know where to go" she replied. "Oh... How about we hang out for a bit and then I'll take you to wherever you wanna go" I offered.

"Sure! My name's Sabrina by the way"

"I'm Y/N" I smiled and we shake hands. I led her back to my table and told her, "What do you wanna get? My treat" I offered.

She declined and we argued about it for a while until I gave up. "I'll have a strawberry shake" she said. I called a waiter and he approached our table.

"Puis-je avoir une commande supplémentaire?" I smiled. "Bien sûr!" he replied and grabbed his notepad and a pen.

"Je vais avoir un shake à la fraise" I smiled. He nods, wrote it down, gave me a small salute and went back to the kitchen.

I turn to look at my new blonde friend to see her having her mouth open in shock. "Quoi?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"You know how to speak French?" she practically screamed. I giggled while nodding my head, "My parents are full American but at a young age, we moved to France. I know how to speak both French and English" I informed her.

"Wow! That's to cool of you! I've always wanted to learn how to speak French" she awed. "I can teach you if you want. At least you have a friend who can translate whatever you wanna say" I joked and we laughed.

"What brings you here? You obviously look new and confused to this place" I asked. "Travel" she replied.

"Hotel or do you have a relative to stay with?" I questioned.

The waiter came and placed our orders in front of us. "Je vous remercie" I told him.

"Hotel" Sabrina replied. "I was walking around earlier and got completely lost. I tried to ask for help, but either I can't understand them or they can't understand my attempt to speak in French" she said and showed me a English to French dictionary which made me laugh.

"Wow!" I giggled, "Don't worry, I'll help you out"

"Thanks so much, Y/N" Sabrina replied and bowed a bit.

All we did for the whole morning was talk and get to know each other.

*Time Skip*

It's been two months since I met Sabrina. She's staying here for another three months. We hung out everyday, I met her parents, she met my parents.

We became best friends and tell each other everything. It didn't take long before she told me she's gay and that she has feelings for me.

I had a huge crush on her and she asked me out. At the end of our romantic date, she asked me to be her girlfriend and I say yes!!

Everything easily clicked and I'm happily in love with her and she's in love with me.

Right now, we're seated on the couch in my house, wrapped in blankets with our arms wrapped around each other. The television in front of us was turned on but the volume was decreased.

"Y/N?" Sabrina whispered as she played with my hair. "Hmm?" I hummed and looked up to meet her blue eyes.

"I love you" she said and pecked my lips which made me smile. "I love you too"

*******

Okay what I had in mind was way better than this to be honest.

Anyways, I kept listening to Paris and I'm officially in love with Sabrina Carpenter (you guys obviously know that). Like, the first thing that popped in my head was "Is she trying to seduce girls who are listening to this song?!"

The song is so freaking good!! 😍😍😍

Sabrina has my heart!