Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty:

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard my phone ringing on top of my side table next to the bed. I yawned and let out a quirt groan. "Stupid phone" I mumbled before grabbing my phone lazily.

I swiped my thumb across the screen and typed in my password. I snoozed my alarm clock and put it back on the side table.

After what seems like 20 minutes, I didn't fall back to sleep. I turned to my side and smiled when I saw my girlfriend still asleep. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep.

Her cheeks are slightly pink and it makes me wanna pinch them. Her nose as cute as a bunny's. Her soft kissable lips making me wanna smash my lips against her right now.

She looks so gorgeous. I'm so happy she's mine. A strand of her blonde hair was covering her face. I tucked them behind her ear and caress her cheek softly.

She fluttered her eyes open and smiled when she saw me next to her. She let out a soft yawn while stretching her arms. "Hi baby" her morning voice was raspy and hot. "Hi" I replied.

"How's your sleep?" she asked. Sabrina moved closer and wrapped her arms even tighter around my waist. "It was okay" I replied.

We cuddled each other for a few minutes. "Well I'm gonna go find something to eat for breakfast!" I announced and started getting up when Sabrina grabbed my hand and stopped me from moving. "No!! Stay here with me! I wanna cuddle with my baby girl" she whined in a baby voice while pouting her lip at me.

"Awww Sabrina I would love to but I have to make breakfast" I replied. "Breakfast can wait! Please" she begged again.

How can I say no to this adorable girl?

I smiled at her and climbed back to bed. I wrapped my arms around her. "Yay! I love you Y/N" she smiled and kissed me all over my face.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too" I replied.

********

Okay this is super lame and everything. I'm so sorry.

Vote. Comment. Follow.