Tease (SMUT)

Tease (SMUT):

Sabrina's POV

I wore my white shirt, black leather jacket, jeans and vans as I waited for Y/N. My parents invited us to have dinner at their house, also with Y/N's parents.

I looked up at the stairs when I heard footsteps. My eyes widen and my mouth dropped when I saw her. She's wearing a short dress that fits her body. It was tight and reached up her knees. It almost made it look like her breasts is about to pop out because of how tight it is.

I bit my lip. "How do I look baby?" she asked. "You look so damn sexy baby girl. I can text my parents that we can't make it cause I don't think I can handle seeing you wearing that dress all night" I growled.

She giggled. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist near her butt. "Hold your horses baby" she told me. She made her way outside.

I looked behind her and looked at her butt.

Oh fuck!!!

*****

Y/N's POV

We finally arrived the restaurant. We saw our parents and greeted them.

"So how are your relationships?" Elizabeth Carpenter asked. "It's all good Liz" I smiled. She allowed me to call her ‘Elizabeth’ or ‘Liz’ when me and Sabrina started dating.

"Any fights so far?" my dad asked. "No dad. We're fine" I answered.

I them felt Sabrina's hand on my thigh. My eyes widen and I froze in my seat. I looked over at Sabrina and saw her playing her food, pretending like it's all normal.

We've done it before but I don't want to do this now because we're with our parents. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is?

I brushed it off. Her hand moved further towards my center which made me bit my bottom lip to keep me from moaning. I glanced at her and saw her lightly smirking.

When her hand reached the hem of my dress, she moved inside. That's the time I gripped her hand with mine, trying to get her to stop.

"Stop... Please" I begged but she acted like she didn't hear anything. I moved her hand away but she won't budge. She kept pushing her hand towards my part.

"When are you two getting married?" my mom suddenly asked after their conversation.

"That's a secret (your mom's name)" Sabrina said. "Oh come on! Tell us" Liz pleaded her daughter. "Y/N cover your ears please" Sabrina said, smirking at me.
Fuck! If I cover my ears she would get her hand to my center!

"Go on Y/N. Cover them" Sabrina said. I glared at her but did cover my ears.

Her hand moved towards my center and began rubbing me through my underwear. I closed my eyes and tried to keep me from moaning.

When I knew Sabrina was done I uncovered my ears. Sabrina leaned towards my ear. "That's my girl. Keep quiet for me and I'll give you a reward" she said and kissed my temple before moving to my ear and bit on my earlobe.

I nodded at her. She rubbed my clit a few times. She then moved my underwear aside and traced my folds making me shiver.

She inserted two fingers inside and I jolt up. "Are you alright, Y/N?" David, Sabrina's dad, asked. I nodded, "Y-yeah. My ph-phone started vibrating" I lied.

They nodded and continued their conversation about business. "Good lie princess" Sabrina whispered.

My mouth was lightly agape. I really wanted to moan.

She pushed her fingers in and out of my clit. "O-oh my God...." she whispered. "You're so tight baby girl" Sabrina whispered to my ear.

After a few moments she finally pulled her fingers out where I let out a sigh of relief. "You're so wet" she whispered seductively. She brought her fingers to her mouth and secretly sucked on them. "And so tasty" she added with a smirk.

After a few minutes, Sabrina spoke.

"I think Y/N's tired now. We should go ahead" Sabrina said. My eyes widen but placed along. "Yeah. I'm having a headache" I added.

They told me to take medicines at home.

We got in the car and drove back to our apartment.

*Time Skip*

When I walked inside, Sabrina pushed me against the door and kissed my lips forcefully.

"I couldn't help myself. I want you" she whispered. "Me too" I whispered back. ".... Daddy"

Her eyes widen. She grabbed the back of my thighs and brought me to our room, not breaking the kiss. She threw me on the bed, took off her shirt before crawling towards me.

Sabrina kissed me again, running her tongue on my bottom lip. I didn't open to tease her. "Naughty baby girl" she whispered. She ran her hand inside my shirt towards my breasts.

She grabbed a breast in her hand and squeezed it hard which made me moan and she shoved her tongue inside. Her tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

She pulled away from my lips and kissed my neck. She bit onto my weak spot and immediately left a hickey.

I let out a moan. "Please" I begged.

"Be patient baby girl. You have no idea how much I wanted to take you the moment I saw you wearing that dress" Sabrina hissed. She unzipped and my took dress off and unclasped my bra.

She kissed my collarbone down to the valley of my breasts. She took a nipple in her mouth and sucked on it. I ached my back from the bed but she gripped my waist and kept me down. She gave the same attention to my other breast while her hand played with the other.

After a few minutes playing and sucking my breasts she kissed her way down my stomach to my center. She licked me through my underwear which made me squirm and move around. Her grip on my waist tighten. She room my underwear off using her teeth.

"Oh God baby you look so good" she moaned. She moved her head and sucked on my clit, swiping her tongue on my folds.

"Sa-sabrina" I moaned. "You taste so amazing baby girl" she said.

I moaned loudly. "Let it out baby. Let everyone know who making you feel good" Sabrina's voice sent vibrations. "SABRINA!!!!" I moaned loudly, the whole neighbors might hear.

She continued eating me out until I finally came.

"Oh my God!!!" I screamed. She came up to me and kissed me to let me taste myself through her mouth.

"I love you baby" she said. "I love you too" I answered 

*********

OH MY GOD!!!!

I DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!
Comment if you still want me to write smut and if you have ideas you can send some as well.

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.

🍭callmechie🍭