Fun In The Rain

Fun In The Rain:

Me and my girlfriend, Sabrina Carpenter, are walking around the park. We've been dating for three months. We've announced it a few weeks after I said yes and her fans accepted me. Even her best friend, Rowan, accepted me.

Right now we're walking around the park, just enjoying each other's company as we held each other close. Next week, my semestral break is over, which means I'm going back to school. Also Sabrina told me their planning to continue Girl Meets World so she's gonna be busy with that.

"Bri?" I whispered. She turn to look at me with soft eyes. "Yes love?" she asked me. "I'll miss you" I shakily answered.

She already knew what I meant. "Come on Y/N. We still have the whole week for ourselves" she assured me. "I know that... It just doesn't feel the same without you by my side 24/7" I said, now feeling extremely sad and I feel like I'm gonna cry.

"Baby, listen to me okay? We'll always find time with each other. If your having trouble with school stuffs, just give me a call and I'll try my best to help you. I'll always make time for you, even if you're gonna call and I'm in an interview I'll answer" she told me while stroking my face.

I smiled at her and leaned forward to give her a kiss. "I love you so much Y/N. Never forget that okay?" she said while her lips was against mine.

We were soon in a deep and passionate kiss and I suddenly felt something hit me.

I pulled away for a few seconds until Sabrina pulled me back to her lips. Soon I realize it was raining and we are getting wet.

I pulled away from Sabrina and started screaming. "What the hell!!"

Sabrina was laughing at me. "You're so cute Y/N"

I glared at her as I was looking for a shelter. But once I gave up I looked at Sabrina who wasn't even helping. It looks like she wants to enjoy her time under the rain. "Come on Y/N! Have some fun!" she told me.

I smirked at her. "Oh so you think I'm no fun, huh?" I challenged and ran towards her "TAG!!" and took off running.

"Oh my God... You're dead!!" she said and ran after me. We started playing tag and chasing each other under the rain. We didn't even think that we're gonna be sick. All we did was have fun.

I was running away from Sabrina but she was fast and caught up with me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and spun me around. "Hahahaha!! Okay okay!! You got me!! Stop it!! You got me!!" I said because I know what she's gonna do next.

She started tickling me as I was trying to get away from her. She pushed me down to the wet ground and continued torturing me. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! SA-SABRINA!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH! IVE HAD ENOUGH!!" I screamed.

She finally stopped and let's go of me. She helped me up as I was gasping for air. "You killed me!!" I said.

"Come here, baby" she whispered and pulled me closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her neck as hers was around my waist.

She stroked my face and slowly moved her thumb and moved it around my lips. "Heaven knows how much I love you, Y/N. I'm gonna marry you someday. And I can't wait for that day to happen" Sabrina said.

I smiled at her. "I know that, Bri. And I love you too. I would love to marry you. I'd be excited for that day to happen" I replied.

She didn't reply. Instead she harshly smash her lips against mine, my mouth was open because of her sudden action which easily makes her tongue slide into my mouth. Her tongue started playing with my own and I moaned.

We were making put under the rain until we heard someone screaming at us. Out in the distance, we saw Sofia Carson and Dove Cameron inside a van, yelling at us to get in before we get sick.

"Sabrina! Y/N! Get in here, you little freaks of nature!" Dove screamed.

We ran inside and Sofia handed us towels to dry up with. "What the hell were you two doing there? Were you making out?" she asked. Me and Sabrina blushed. "Kind of"

Dove and Sofia gasped. "Oh my God!"

"I know I know! We didn't mean to. It just happened" Sabrina said. They sighed. "All right. Well, I'm gonna give you some clothes. I'm pretty sure mine would fit Y/N" Dove said. "And mine would fit Brina" Sofia added and both girls went to their own bags and pulled out comfortable clothes.

We changed our clothes and sat with them. The van was almost like a tour bus so there was a bathroom where we can change.

We sat with both girls and they kindly made all of us some hot chocolates. "Mind telling exactly what happened out there?" Sofia sternly said.

I can't blame her though. My parents and Dove's parents are close so since we were kids I already know her. Sofia already made a film with Sabrina so they're both great friends.

Sabrina told them what happened. "Oh yeah! Right, your semestral break is over next week. You're going back to Madison High" Dove exclaimed.

I nodded. "Yeah sucks to be you" Sofia smirked. I gasped and hit her with a pillow. Because of that, she almost spilled her hot drink all over her. "Haha! I'm sorry, I was just kidding" she said.

I pouted. "Anyways. Where do you want us to drop you?" Dove asked. "Our apartment" Sabrina said. They already know where we both live so it wasn't big deal.

After dropping us off we bid good byes before walking to our room. We didn't change clothes since we already wore and Dove's and Sofia's.

We cuddled on our bed and later fell asleep.

"I love you Sabrina" I whispered to my girlfriend bet ready completely passing out in her arms.

End.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.