Glowing In The Dark

Glowing In The Dark:

I looked outside my window with a few tears streaming down my face. I leaned against the window and let out a sigh while hugging the picture frame of me and Sabrina.

I wasn't feeling good for these past few weeks.

Flashback:

"Why can't you just believe me?!! That photo is obviously fake!!" Sabrina shouted at me. "Brina, can't you see this?! You lips are connected to his lips! And you two are holding hands!!" I shouted back.

I've been getting pictures and rumours that Sabrina and Peyton Meyer have been dating behind my back.

"Baby, why can't you believe me--"

"No Sabrina. Do you have any idea how much it hurts?!? Everyday I've been getting pictures and messages that you and Peyton are dating!! I can't do this anymore.... I think we need a break" I mumbled.

I looked at Sabrina and saw tears coming from her eyes. "What? Baby, you can't do this to me... I love you, I promise you there's no one else. You're the only one I love, please don't do this" she begged and held my hand.

"I'm sorry, Sabrina. I just can't do this anymore" I said not making eye contact with her. She sighs, knowing nothing will change my mind.
"I love you, Y/N. Always remember that" she said and I let her kiss my temple one last time before grabbing her jacket and walking out from my house.

End Of Flashback:

The next thing I heard, she got into a car crash on the way back to her house. I was broken after that. It was my fault.

Peyton came to me and told me it was all fake. Nothing was going on between her and Sabrina. After that I was a crying mess. I barely eat, I didn't leave this house. All I did was sit by the window and cry while holding a picture of me and Sabrina. I touched the silver heart necklace Sabrina gave me on our first anniversary. Memories of us hit me hard like a truck.

I blamed everything to me. If I should've believed her. If I should've believed her, she would have been alive by now. We would've been cuddling on the bed.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out the house, locking the door before getting inside my car and driving towards the flower shop.

"Good evening ma'am. What can I get?" the salesman asked. "Can I get a single rose please" I said. I remember Sabrina loves a single red rose.

He handed me the rose and I gave him $50. "Keep the change" I said before getting inside my car again.

I parked my car outside the cemetery. I haven't gotten out of my car when tears flowed from my eyes again. I got out of my car, holding the rose and walking towards her stone.

When I found her name I stood in front of it. I dropped the rose and cried.

"Hi Sabrina... How are you? It's been weeks. I miss you so much. Things weren't working out too well. Things aren't the same without you" I said.

"Sabby, I am so sorry. I should've believed in you, I should've trusted you. Peyton told me the truth, he said nothing was going on between you two. I hate myself for blaming everything on you, for putting all my frustrations on you. It's my fault, I'm sorry. If I could turn back time, I would change it. I miss you. I miss your eyes that always brighten my day, your smile that takes my stress away, your lips that makes me smile... I miss everything about you" I said and tears fell more. "I hope you're in a better place right now, Brina"

I wiped my tears away. "I love you forever. I don't think I can't love anyone as much as I love you"

I was about to walk away when I saw someone standing behind her stone.

"Sabrina?"

I ask. With a blink of an eye, it vanished. A small smile crept to my lips and sighed.

"I love you Sabrina" I whispered.

**********

The end.

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.

~callmechie~