Celebrity Crushes (Part 2):

I wore a black turtle neck jacket, black pants and black boots as I walked inside Starbucks, the workers greeting me immediately.

I'm like ten minutes earlier than what I told Tom. "Hey guys" I waved at the workers.

There's no customers because the store just opened. "How are you and Tom? We watched his interview" they smirked.

Me and Tom come here often that the workers recognized us and they became our friends. They always tease me and Tom.

"We'll have our usual" I changed the topic. They nodded and punched it in. I waited for Tom while sitting on a chair next to the window. I opened my phone to see a picture of me and Sabrina as my lock screen and when I typed in my password a picture of me and Tom came as my home screen.

I smiled at the good memories we had. I wish this won't affect our friendship.

Tom came inside and searched the store before laying his eyes on me. I put my phone on the table and met him half way. "Hey Tom" I said, giving him a hug which he returned but more tighter.

"Hi Y/N. I miss you" he whispered. "I missed you too" I replied. "I ordered your usual" I added.

"Thanks Y/N" he smiled. We sat down and there was an awkward silence between us. "How are you?" he asks me. "I-I'm great" I replied.

"I uh saw your interview yesterday" I began. His eyes lit up but tried not to make it obvious. "You did? What can you say?"

I took a deep breath before saying that words the might break us. "I... Have a girlfriend already... Her name is Sabrina"

Tom was emotionless. He just stares at me and for the first time ever, I can't read his face. I started tearing up.

"Come on, Tom. I hate it when you're acting like this, say something" I urged, motioning his quiet and blank face.

"Wait, you're already dating someone and you didn't even bother to tell me?" he asked. I know what he has in mind.

"No one knows we're dating, except our parents. Her fans doesn't even know" I explained.

Tom just nods his head and looks away from me for a second before facing me again. "I... I don't know what to say I mean" he sighed.

"After I watched the interview I realized how in love you are to me. I can't let you keep going on and think that there might be something between us when I'm already dating someone" I explained. I reached out to hold his hand and he looks up at me. "I'm sorry"

He nods with an assuring smile. "Remember how I said that I'll respect if you'll love me as a brother and nothing more? I'm keeping that" Tom nods understandingly.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked.

"I would never be mad at you, Y/N. I want to see you happy and if Sabrina makes you happy, that's alright with me"

I gave him a hug, "I hope this doesn't affect our friendship. I'm scared of losing you the most. You're the most important person in my life" I whispered.
"You will never loose me, Y/N. I'll always be here for you" he replied.

He lightly pulled away and kissed my temple. I smiled at him. He wipes my tears away.

"Give me a call if Sabrina hurts you okay?" he warned. I chuckled, "Sure. You'll be the first person I'll call"

He smirked, "That's the smile I'll always love"

"I love you, Tom. Never forget that. I'll love you always and forever. Nothing will change that" I assured him.

"I love you too, Y/N" he said.

"Awww" the workers said, eyeing me and Tom. We looked at them and saw them holding our drinks and snacks.

Me and Tom laughed at them.

**********

Alright you guys were looking for part 2 and then I came up with this. Please don't hate Tom Holland this is just for the imagine.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.