Chapter 28: Tutor fast

Playlist: God is a woman by Ariana grande

     It was time for breakfast on Monday and because of visiting day the gang didn't want to eat saying that their still full. Phhh my tummy never gives up on breakfast. So I went alone while the rest went to class.

     I went in and saw Caleb alone on our table eating an omelet and I joined him.

    "Morning" I greeted sitting next to him as usual.

    "Hey...you look nice" he greeted with a compliment.

    "Thanks. So what's up" I asked

    "Nothing much...thinking about how to prep for CAT" he sad.

     "True, when is the timetable coming out" I asked.

    "Today o and it starts on Wednesday and ends on Friday" he said and I chocked a little on my bread.

     "Eh! I hope its not bloody" I asked.

     "Not really for you tho but English might be" he said.

     "Nawa" I deadpanned.

    "Oya leave leave leave, time for morning assembly" the teacher on duty said.

     "Eat fast let's go" caleb said.

     "Don't rush me" I glared and he put his hands up in surrender.

        *****************************

   Assembly was about to start with Caleb and Nat by my sides, we did the pre-assembly routines and sat down.

      "Good morning students" Mrs ki..em I mean Royalty greeted.

     "Good morning Mrs king" we greeted back.

    "We had a successful PTA and visiting day yesterday and I hope we all enjoyed ourselves" she said and we all smiled to ourselves.

     "But now we need to put our study caps on and prep for CAT this Wednesday and soon exam" she said.

    "After this Assembly the timetable will be shared to you all and then you may be dismissed... Have a wonderful time kids" she concluded and left.

    We all waited anxiously as teachers shared the tables row by row.
    "I wonder how they arranged it this time" fay said.

    "Swear" Nay said . and they finally reached our row and gave each of us a timetable.

     "Physics and biology on the same day" fay exclaimed in horror.

    "Eww D.P" nay said cringing.

    "Government and CRS 3rd and 4th period...its over" Nat said.

     "Yay math first period" Caleb celebrated. Bitch cause your a genius in maths. And it was now my turn.

    Once the square sheet hit my palms consisting on 5 periods a day for all classes and I laid my eyes on the 2nd period on the first day for sophomores ,I could feel my face draining colour.

    "English 2nd period on Wednesday...what kind of fucked up timetable is this" I said and looked at it longer as if my stare could change it.

    "Its ok..it won't be that bad" Caleb said placing a hand on my shoulder reassuring me and I gulped and stood up following them to class.

            ****************************

     It was now snacks break and I've been ranting about English since.

Broken WallsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara