The Interview

This is not an update just an important Q & A session. I've been getting a lot of questions and I guess I could answer some of them.

BTW cast above from left to right :Elliot, James,Asher, Austin (the big four). Natalie, Naomi,Ann and favour. Sophia,Melissa,Ella and Bella. Caleb, Emma, Henry and Rylie. Aka those that would be in this interview. Other characters don't need to be.

PS this interview is going to be in my point of view (the author)

Now let's begin

****************

     Knock!  knock!!

     "Come in" I said and my secretary's head peeked out.

    "Good day mam your guests are here" she said.

    "Bring them in" I said and a line of my creations walked in looking more confused as ever.

    "Please take a seat" I instructed and they did.

   "Emm...what the fuck are we doing here...how did I get here" Elliot said.

   "Watch your language Elliot" I said adjusting my glasses.

   "Sorry what my friend means to say is that who are you and how did we get here or rather doing here...I was playing video games in my room when I just vanished and appeared here" James said.

   "I know right Ann and I were sleeping" asher said.

   "I was hanging out with friends" Elliot said.

   "I was about to go to Italy with Austin and my cousins" favour said.

   "I was chatting under the covers" Natalie blushed.

   "Hey baby" Elliot said and carried her on his lap kissing her.

   "Oh get a room" Naomi said rolling her eyes and they laughed.

    "Eh emm" I cleared my throat gaining their attention once more. "If you would allow me to talk...you are in my office" I began (A/N: AKA my room, but its an office in my imagination, that's where the writing magic happens)

   "Yeah we can see that" caleb said.

   "I created all of you...your lives, your stories, your physique and personalities, your everything" I said.

   "So your like our mother" Ash said.

   "Yes,  you could say that" I replied.

   "Are you being serious right now...you ain't my mother nor creator or any shit you call yourself...I'm I the only one freaking out here" Elliot said while Natalie laughed.

    "I don't know guys she does kinda look like me" Ann said.

   "To make things clear you are all characters in a book I'm writing called Broken Walls with Ann as the main character and you all revolve around her but a little of your personal lives are included too and I brought you all to life because you have tones of fans" I explained.

    "If you really created me what's my biggest secret" Elliot tested.

   "You have a mole under your balls" I said.

   "Holy shit you did created us" he said baffled and they all laughed.

    "Now no time to waste ,let's begin" I said bringing out some files. "This question is for Ann" I said.

    "I'm a big fan of broken walls and I would like to ask this, Asher was not your favourite person at the beginning ,how did you feel about that" I read out.