Chapter 58: Bye Elliot

Playlist: Ma Lo by Tiwa savage ft Wizkid
Noticed by Lil Mosey

* Natalie's POV *

Its visiting day and tomorrow we start our final exams for the term. Uggh finally Christmas break is coming and Ann and I would have officially completed our first term here.

Elliot, Liam, Ann and I along side our parents decided to have a joint visiting day. All of us chattered and laughed until it was time for Elliot to go.

"We'll be going now, it was nice meeting you King and Mrs Parker" Elliot's mum said getting up.

"Our pleasure" they said and I admired Ellie as he got up to take his bags.

"Chioma stand up and escort Elliot na! ah you can fuck up sometimes o" my mum scoffed not even trying to be subtle about it, making them laughed.

"I was going to" I whined getting up and Elliot smiled and I followed him behind rolling his tiniest box.

We got outside and his parents started signing out. "I'll meet you in the car honey" she waved and left.

"Soo..." I trailed finally lifting my eyes from the ground to see him looking at me. I don't want him to leave

"Don't miss me too much I'll be back next week" he hugged me. He wrote his exams earlier so he could be able to travel this week.

"Pfft" I scoffed. "I'll be fine" I flipped my hair.

No I won't

"Yeah sure you will" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Have fun in Paris" I said tiptoeing

"I will" he said leaning down to kiss me then I hugged him before he turned to leave.

"Elliot wait" I blurted out, I could feel him smiling.

"Yes baby" he tried suppressing his smile.

"I don't want you to leave" I rushed to hug him again and he leaned to kiss the top of my head.

"Its fine baby I'll be back before you know it, just have fun with your friends" he said into my hair and I pulled away.

"Okay, Goodbye and bring some photos for me" I said my voice sounding as if I'm about to cry.

"I will baby, I'll miss you" he gave me a long kiss before waving me goodbye and walked away.

I stood there for some time and watched as his car left and I sighed turning back.

I walked back to the halls to continue my visiting day and saw Ann standing in front of it.

"Omg that was the cutest goodbye ever" she said hugging me.

"Yeah, he'll be back soon" I sniffed.

"Abeg follow me to top off my pocket money for the remaining days" she said and I nodded

* Ann's POV *

We walked up the stairs to the finance office and thank goodness it was open, our walking wasn't in vain but there was a line a students already and we waited patiently.

As we stood I decided to take a seat and admired the office. I glanced outside the window and noticed a familiar face. I studied her face more and confirmed that it was the same beautiful woman with the jet Black hair that came a while back to make enquires about uniforms. She's walking next to a boy, he's cute tho with his dreads locks.they disappeared from my sight but the next thing I knew, I saw them through the door heading to the principal's office.