Chapter 35: Home Chills

Playlist: lazy song by Bruno Mars.
     Outside today by youngboy never broke Asian

   Knock!  Knock!!

    Someone knocked on my door and I cursed under my breath and groaned.

    "Who is it" I said in the sweetest voice I had at this moment.

    "Its me Aisha" she said

    "Ok come in" I said and snuggled deeper into the covers.

     "Good morning honey" she greeted sitting on my bed.

    "Good morning mum" I greeted back.

    "Ok I'm off now, Ash is going to follow me to the airport but I'm sure he'll be back before you wake up" she said stroking my hair.

    "Ok safe flight...bye mum" I said falling asleep again

   "Bye Darling" she said kissing my forehead then left. And I was on a one way flight to Dream Land.

      *******************************

     "You know I broke my walls for you" ash said as I'm straddling him at the back of his car and resting our foreheads together.

    "What do you mean" I asked looking into his eyes confused.

    "You know I..." He looked at me then bite his lip. "Its hard to say" he said and I cupped his face looking into his amber eyes deeply.

    "Just say ash" I smiled a little. "You know difficult words may lead to beautiful places" I said.

    "Ann...you gotta wake up" he said.

   "What" I asked confused.

  "Wake up...wake up..wake" he drifted off

       "Wake up! Wake up!! " someone shuck me making me wake up from my dream and I came in contact with Ash.

     "What the fuck is wrong with you...its almost 1:30pm get your ass out of bed" he said and I sat upright resting my head  against the wall.

    "God why can't my good dreams get to the end" I groaned passing my hand through my face and hair then looked at Ash. "Good morning to you too" I said sarcastically.

      "Its not even morning bitch" he said in a duhh tone and I rolled my eyes.

    "Whatever just  doll up ,lunch will soon be ready" he said and left the room.

    "I wonder what ash was going to say in my dream" I thought.

   "Me too...I had the popcorn and everything, what a mysterious ending, stupid ash" SC cried making me mentally chuckle.

     I finally got out of bed took off my clothes and went to the bathroom to do my routine. After that I got out and entered the walk-in closet and decided to wear a loose off shoulder crop top and it came with loose shorts and I didn't bother wearing a bra cause I don't like it, especially when I know I'm not going anywhere.

 After that I got out and entered the walk-in closet and decided to wear a loose off shoulder crop top and it came with loose shorts and I didn't bother wearing a bra cause I don't like it, especially when I know I'm not going anywhere