Chapter 18: Movie Night

Playlist: Thunder by imagine dragons

It was dinner time and Nay was ranting about something.

"Oya see Im vexed ,all of us must seat together... No Elliot and no Asher" Nay said looking at me at the mention of Liam and Nat of Elliot's name.

"But I told Elliot I'll seat with him" Nat said eating a peace of yam.

"Then he will seat beside you at the edge and he should not disturb any of us" fay said.

"Good so its settled and I'm next to Ann" Caleb said.

"Come,this boy your persistent o" Nat said and I laughed.

"Ok and I'm next to Nat" I said.

"Then beside me Nay and Henry then on the other side Caleb" fay said.

"So its Elliot, Nat,Ann,Caleb,Me,Nay and Henry..perfect" she confirmed.

"So basically how we're seating now but with Elliot" henry said and we all laughed in realization.

"Oya let's go before the movie starts" I said and we all got up and left.

We reached hall and got seated accordingly.

****************************

"Yes my baby...God joker is soo hot" I said excitedly hitting Caleb but he just rolls his eyes.

"I'm hotter" he muttered.

"Don't lie to yourself" I said and he gasped dramatically.

"Oya your hot too" I encouraged and he grinned.

* Natalie's POV *

"Who's your favourite villain" Elliot asked me.

"Harley Quinn duhh...she's like the white version of me,personality wise sha and slightly less crazy" I answered.

"Lol mine is joker" Elliot said and Ann over heard and said " I swr guy, he's too much " she squealed and they high gives.

* Favour's POV *

"See see" I said tapping Caleb to look at Nay & henry as Nay kept her head on Henry's shoulder.
"Nerd and geek couple" caleb said and we both laughed.

* Naomi's POV *

"I am so loving Harley Quinn right now...and killer croc sha" I said enjoying the movie.

"And joker is just too mad" henry said and looked at me and we just smiled.

* Asher's POV *

Sophia was resting on my side with Mr arm around her. She was talking about something but I couldn't take my eyes off Caleb's hand as he was stroking Ann's hair. If looks could kill he'll be rotting in hell by now.

"Are you even listening to me" Sophia complained.

"Yeah something about your dog" I guessed.

"I'm talking about my mom" she gasped.

"Same thing" I said under my breath.

"Look I'm trying to get the movie...its lit" I said.

"Sorry" she said with a pout.

"Eyaa no I'm sorry I'm just kinda angry" I said kissing her cheek. Although I hardly care about people, I really like our friendship.