Chapter 13: Tattoos

Playlist: tattoo by soft and davido

    "Where have you been" Nat yelled at me immediately she saw me. "Bella has been screaming your name since" she continued.

     "Sorry it took me ages to find her class locker" I lied.

    "Oya go and meet her before she kills you" she advised.

    "Kk" and I left to meet Bella.

          ****************************

      "Do you know how long ago I sent you" Bella said seriously.

      "Yh, I'm sorry...it took me a while to figure out which one was your locker" I lied.

     "Your lucky I'm not in the mood to punish" she said.

     "Thank God" I praised.

     "Oya leave I'm busy" she said and I went to sleep and since its Wednesday and we don't have afternoon prep on Wednesdays and Fridays I could sleep for any amount of time. yay.

                 ***********************

      It was almost time for dinner and I hurriedly wore my ripped jeans and the cropped hoodie I newly ordered ,Adidas shoes and a navy blue golfer cap with my special watch and headed downstairs with the girls.

As we got to our table, Henry and Caleb were already there and we got two large pepperoni and beef pizzas with drinks to eat.
   As we were eating the big 4 plus rylie stepped in and Asher was holding a four layer cake and it was soccer themed, it was creative. And they sat on their table and rylie joined.

         "Makes sense that the king got a king sized cake" henry said.

      "Swr ...but isn't James meant to be king cause his the rightful heir to the throne" I asked but they just shrugged.

   "He's so quite" I continued and henry and Caleb shared a look but I ignored it. We continued chatting when someone interrupted us.

       "Hey guys, asher said I should give you guys some" rylie said holding a tray of cake pieces (and Its chocolate, I love chocolate). "Well except Ann sha" he continued and I was taken back.

      "Hmm...thanks" fay said taking a piece and I looked at her in disbelief and she looked back.

      "What its chocolate cake...I can't let that slide" fay defended and rylie chuckled.

     "Yh me too..sorry b" Nat said also taking a piece. "Wish him happy birthday from us" she continued. And the rest also took their share sending me an apologetic look.

      I looked back at asher but he just smirked and winked at me then rylie left too mouthing a "sorry".

     " mehn I thought after our encounter we would at least be friends" I said.