Chapter 17: pickup lines

Playlist : FEFE by 6ix9ine and Nicky Minaj.

* Natalie's POV *

    "Follow me to caf naa" I whined to Ann .

    "No after like 2 chapters I'm gonna meet Bella" she said focusing on her novel (Bella has influenced her).

    "Please na" I continued.

    "I'm busy na ,ask Naomi" she said and I turned to leave.

    "Bitch...because I'm begging you...always leaving me for favour" I muttered.

   "I heard that" she said behind me.

    "You were meant to" I said. No she wasn't.

             **************************

   I was walking up to favour who was talking to one freshman like that.

    "Fav please follow  me to caf" I begged.

    "For?" She said.

    "I have this like fucking long CRS note to copy and I don't wanna be alone" I explained.

   "Ask Nay na ,is she not in your class" she asked.

   "Yeah but the fucking sly already copied it...while I waited till today Sunday" I said with a smile.

    "Ok let me just wear something" day said.

   "I'm waiting downstairs" I said and went downstairs.

                  ************************

   Fay finally came down after waiting for like forever, wearing the school's black and yellow basketball jersey with the number 10 on it, leggings and yellow fenty palms (Ann has the white, I have the black and Naomi got the red ones).

       "Ready" I asked

       "Ready" I asked.

     "Yep...I have biology assignment sef" fay said and we entered caf.

* Elliot's POV *

   I've been reading biology and physics for like two hours now when I saw favour and Natalie taking a seat and I decided this was the perfect time to talk to her since there's only favour and like four other people here.

*Natalie's POV *

    Fay and I entered caf and I immediately sighted Elliot with his signature black shirt.

Reading something(so he can read) but we just passed by ,sat and started writing.

      "Do you have black pen, mine has finished" I asked fay after searching my bag.

    "Yeah let me just....err don't look now but Elliot is coming" fay said.

    "Whatever" I said pretending not to care, still slightly annoyed with him.

     "Ok I know what's next so I'm just gonna meet peter and Cassie on the next table" she said standing up, I tried holding her back but she was too sharp.

     "Traitor" I muttered.

     "Hey b" he said sitting next to me.

     "Hey" I said still concentrating on my CRS note.

     "You don't seem happy to see me" he stated.

    "Yeah I'm note" I said nonchalantly.

    "What did I do wrong....are you PSMing" he asked narrowing his eyes on me.

    "No...lol nothing I'm just stressed" I said chuckling.

    "I know what will cheer you up" he said with a perfect grin.

    "Okay"I said already interested.

    " I'm gonna toast you with the lamest pickup lines ever and you can't resist laughing.

    "I die" I said up for the challenge.

    "Ok...are you a banana cause I find you appealing" he said and I tried not to smile.

   "Wow...that was horrible" I commented.

   "Hmm...your hard" he said passing his hand through his dready hair and biting his lips thinking. Is he trying to kill me on purpose.

    "Oya you won't survive this one...are you a cold cause I want to catch you sometime" he said smirking.

   "Your right I didn't survive that, cause I just died" and he started laughing.

    "Are you google cause your everything I've been looking for" he said coming closer and I started smiling.

    "Someone call the police cause this girl just stole my heart" he said dramatically and I just stared at his chocolate eyes thinking awww.

Then he made a fake fart noise and I gasped .

    "And that's how you ruin a moment" he said and started laughing holding his stomach and whipping fake tears from his eyes. "Comedy gold" he commented.
And I laughed too.

   "Good she laughed" he said grinning.

   "What...oh shit, fuck you" I said realising that I lost.

   "Anytime babe" he said winking and I just blushed.

    "So would you like to stay with me during movie night" he asked.

   "Sure" I beamed.

   "Nice and give me your CRS note" he said.

   "Why" I asked.

     "I'll copy it for you" he said.

    "Oh my god ,I love you" I squealed hugging him out of joy.

    "I love you too" he said hugging me back and we pulled apart.

   "Ok bye...gotta do shit" he said  left while I skipped to fay to gist her about what just happened .

Author's Note:
   PSM by my understand is when you're on your period and get mood swings.

  Eyaa Elliot is so funny....I love him I gotta admit and I love his signature shirt. 
Shout out to the basketball fans.

  Thanks for Reading please share, comment and vote😋😍😎😘😘