Chapter 10: Look Alive

Playlist : look alive by drake
                                        By rea shrummerd

  It was time for the party ,we ate dinner and came back. Now we're preparing for it. It starts by 8pm and lights out is by 11:30pm but we come back by 11pm. I wore black jeans with a denim t shirt and pink vans with a chocker then tied my signature bandana to match while Nat wore a black jean black vans a pink inner shirt and a jacket,Nay a wine trouser,grey sweater and black timberlands and finally day with denim jeans,white tan top and a red t shirt on top. I already have thickish eyebrows and long lashes so I just brushed them and applied eyeliner and lip gloss as makeup and Nat did the same and we were ready. Nay and day were already glamed up and we headed out walking to hall.

 Nay and day were already glamed up and we headed out walking to hall

         ***************************

  As we stepped out we could hear music blasting from the hall and as we entered I was shocked. I expected it to be simple and just having a good time but the hall is party ready with food/snacks and red cups everywhere, decorations ,DJ stand and a stage.

      "Cool party" nat said to fay .

     "Oh the party has not started" fay said    pushing past sweaty teens leading us to Caleb and henry.

    "Hey guys" nay said to them.

    "Sup ladies" they greeted back. "Having fun" Henry asked.

     "We just got here" nat said.

     "Care to dance" Caleb offered.

     "Sure and yeses" the girls replied.

    "Nah I'll just stay back" I said not ready to expose my dance moves.

     "OK I'll stay with you then" Caleb said and the rest went off to the dancefloor.

    "He's a sharp shooter" fay said and everyone laughed and they were gone.

    "Sit here while I get us something to eat" Caleb gestured as I sat on a high chair. He came back with mini bowls of Pringles and mini fantas and we talked and munched away but I could care less about what he is saying at this moment.

* Elliot's POV *

    I was on my way to meet Natalie when I saw Caleb talking to Ann and it was so obvious she was not interested and I decided to cause a little trouble and put her out of her misery.

* Ann's POV *

   Caleb was talking about something I can't remember when Elliot walked behind us and accidentally( note the sarcasm)spilled coke all over Caleb's shirt.

    "Oh shit, sorry man it was an accident" Elliot said .

    "Sure " I thought sarcastically.