Chapter 49: Lock Out

Playlist: pick up the phone by Travis Scott.
      Sicko mode by Travis Scott ft Drake

Note: picture above is of the big 4 and the 4 good girls. From left to right :Naomi, Natalie, Elliot, Asher, Ann,favour,Austin and James. Another pic of the rest of the cast would also be posted towards the end of this chapter.

  The rest of the  week went by smoothly, nothing serious happened except Ash being a total darling but all has been going well and its currently Friday and we're about to go for dinner then head to the fields for the night's activity.

        "What do you think I should wear" I asked the girls as I was combing my hair.

      "Wear a skirt outfit" fay suggested.

    "Or look boyish" Nay suggested.

    "Hmm cute and irresistible or boyish and fun" I thought going over to my drawers. "I'll go for the latter" I said and Nay cheered.

     "Well i know what I'm wearing... Sweatpants ,wheelies and the school's over sized hoodie..  for special purposes of course" she said winking our way and we gave each other confused looks.

   "Anyway it's almost 7 o'clock we better hurry up before Sophia skins us alive" I said picking my outfit.

    After selecting a three quarter dungaree shorts, the school's top and Bernie with Bear ears and Balenciaga shoes, I was ready to go and chop with the girls.

      "Aren't you forgetting something" nat asked as I was exiting the dorm.

    "What"

    "Some special items that goes with special responsibilities"

     "Nope don't think so" I admitted and she face palmed herself.

    "Asher's spoon"

    "Oh shit Thanks" I said and walked to my bag sticking the spoon into my pocket and we were off.

      "Wow your looking mighty prepped tonight" Nat said to Fay.

    "Well I haven't spoken to Rylie a lot this week and I wanted to look extra cute for him tonight" she said dusting imaginary dust from her skater skirt and examining her knee length boots as we descend the stairs.

      On reaching the entrance to the senior cafeteria, Caleb and Henry were already about to enter and they look might fine in their matching school jackets.

     I hurried up and jumped on Caleb's back realizing that I've not been giving him a whole lot of attention lately.

     "Sup monkey" I said as he adjusts me on his back.

     "Hey dimple" he greeted back and I kissed his cheek.

      "Hey da real" Naomi said kissing henry on the lips.... I don't know why she calls him that tho, as they walked in hand in hand.

    "Wow...way to leave your friends" Natalie said behind us. "Yeah" favour supported.

    "We're not leaving you, we're right in front of y'all and we're going to the same table" I informed as we got closer to the table.

     "Here you go" Caleb said dropping me at the line. We all decided to order 2 large pizzas for the six of us and small Cokes and Fanta's.

       Shortly after Ash and Elliot walked up to our table and nat & I immediately grinned at their presence. Elliot wore black sweatpants,wheelies and the school's hoodie just like Nat.. Hmm suspicious while ash just wore sweatpants and a shirt but still looked like a Greek god.