Chapter 22: Prank Stars

Playlist : Rude Boy by rihanna
    Dedicated to: tamia600

    Its Friday... Hurray. But we have English fourth period today...uggh.

              ***********************

    During English class. "Miss parker please stop that" miss Ngozi said. I was humming silence by marshmallow and Khalid and tapping my locker with my pen.

      "Nope I don't want to" I said and she came to my table and broke my pen. How dare she. And I just looked at it shattered on the floor in disbelief.

     "How dare you...its not my fault you can't afford such a fine pen" I said rudely.

    "You better shut up or I'll report you" she threatened. Yh like that will shut me up.

      "Report na hiaa" I said. "But don't touch me" I added and the while class started laughing and she left and I got up to chat with people.

       "This woman has been vexing me since" I said to henry and Caleb as I reached their tables.

      "Lol we can see dimple" caleb said.

      "You want to do her strong thing abi" henry asked.

     "Yes" I beamed.

     "Me too...since she started teaching me ,she has been vexing me... Before you came it was me" henry said.

    "Eyaa" I said understanding

     "I have a plan...I'll explain during snacks break" he said.

     ***************Snacks Break*****

   "Yes now that we are all here" Henry started.

    "So here's the plan, I copied Miss Ngozi's time table and she has SS3 art next, then a free period after that" he explained and I smiled at the mention of Asher's class. Wait what?. I mentally face palmed myself.

         "So what are we doing" Nay asked.

     "Ah ah goodie-2-shoes wants to join" Nat teased and everyone laughed.

    "Hey I have my rebel side" she smirked then smiled at henry who smiled back.

    "Guilty as charged" fay grinned.

    "Hey focus" henry called out. "So fay your gonna be the distraction, make sure she doesn't come anywhere near her class till the time is perfect" he said.

     "Got it" fay replied.

     "Nat and Nay, your going to be in charge of equipment. Get a whoopy cushion, sticky mats like 6, a plastic bucket and glitter from a box labelled pranks in the janitor's closet after this, then meet us in room 106D (JSS3 class) when your done" he instructed.

    "Got it" they said.

     "I'm the mastermind, co mastered by Ann" he said and I waved like the queen of England in recognition. "Caleb, Ann and I are in charge of setting up...so when everything is done we'll stand back and laugh. But if it ends badly see you in detention" he said.

              RING!!!

  "Go go go" he said and we scattered to our different stations

            **************************

    Henry, Fay, Caleb and I were walking to class 106D just as Miss Ngozi was leaving.
       "Fay that's your cue" henry said and she nodded and followed her while the rest of us were waiting.