Chapter 5: Countdown

Playlist: countdown by Beyonce

"Wake up" someone screamed making me jump of my bed and I landed on the floor hard since I'm top bunk.

   "What the fuck fay are we under attack" I said in pain .

    "We're gonna be if you don't take your bath and dress up now" she said as I got up.
    "By who" I asked confused.

   "By Melissa, our prep(study) prefect and one of the bitchest seniors here.... You don't want to mess with her, her counting is mad" she said and I saw Nat and Nay coming back from their shower .

   "When did they wake up" I asked annoyed by their betrayal.

   "They never slept, we've been gisting since now shut up let's go" she said taking my hand leading me to the showers.

           *************************

   I'm almost done dressing up when I heard the bell ring and immediately numbers started flying out.
   "10...9....8". Someone I suppose is Melissa started shouting counting from outside downstairs.

   " oh shit we're doomed" fay said and I quickly wore my sandals and started running.

  "7...6...5" she continued and I was halfway down the stairs .

   "Shit I forgot my watch" I said as I ran back upstairs.

    "Forget it " Nat said.

   "You know I can't" I said and she understood and they all made it outside before Melissa closed the gates and I was still upstairs.

   "Well since I'm already screwed ,let me just rest my head a little" I thought eyeing Nat's bed as I put on my watch.

            ************************

     Someone was viragously tapping me. "What" I groaned.

  "What are you doing here" she asked and I immediately realized and got up off Nat's bed.

   "I...was...just" I stammered and tried to be confident.

   "What are YOU doing here" I argued back looking at the pretty girl with long black natural hair and model body with control.

   "I'm a senior ,I don't have to go for prep if I don't want to" she said placing a hand on her hip and I just sat there dumfounded.

     "You get mind o! Let Lisa not catch you" she Continued.

   "Please abeg its too early to get in trouble. Take permission for me.. Say I was with you or something" I pleaded .

   "Uggh..ok I'll help you, by the way I'm Bella" she said with a smile.

   "I'm Ann" I smiled back.

   "Now I have to change to day wear " she whined looking at the tan top and shorts she is wearing.

   "Follow me to my hostel since your already dressed ,its upstairs" she lead and I followed her.

   "Wow this place is awesome" I said in awe looking at the huge room with pink and cream walls, chandeliers ,games,single huge beds and other cool stuffs.

   "Yh I know, seniors live the life" she said.

    "And this is my corner don't get lost if you come to visit me" she continued. Judging by the look of her corner she's a girly girl with teddy bears,hair products and irons,little makeup and some books all over her corner and I sat on her bed watching her change.