Chapter 32: Its just business

Playlist: mama by jlo
                      Dark queen by lil Uzi vert

Ann's mum above

    Its 12 something right now. God how I miss waking up late and I just finished dressing up when my mum knocked on the door.

      "Ann honey can I come in" she said.

    "Sure mum" I said picking up my phone and she entered and sat on my bed.

   "Come" she said patting the space beside her and I sat next to her.

   "What's up mum" I said.

   "I'm so sorry" she said feeling bad.

   "For what" I asked confused.

   "I have to leave" she said and I looked at her in disbelief.

   "God you always do this mum" I said getting up angry.

    "I'm sorry, its just for a few days, I'll be back by like...your last day" she said and my jaw dropped.

   "Yeah and that makes things better...you always claim to miss me but you keep on leaving" I yelled almost crying.  I just want to spend time with her.

     "I'm sorry honey...its just business" she stood up and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

    "I'm sorry...its just that I want you around" I sniffed. "At least I have dad" I said in hope and she frowned.

   "Yh about that, your dad is going to south Africa for some meeting"she said.

   " wow so I'm alone in this big old house" I said sadly.

  "At least you still have Mary and your phone and estate friends" she said giving me hope.

    "I guess" I shrugged.

    "Now where do you want to go" she beamed and I though.

   "Movies,shopping, ice cream" I squealed. And we jumped around.

   "Ok let's get going" she said.

   "What why...when are you guys leaving" I asked.

    "Tomorrow" she said bending her head pouting. Lol my mum is so playful.

   "No wonder your in such a hurry" I said.

"Ok I'll meet you downstairs" I said and she left.

    I took a purse put my phone in it and headed downstairs, which by the way is a long way down. I finally reached outside and scanned the compound.

   "Now which car is she in" I though and guessed the gray car cause as she tagged it, its her casual outing car. I walked there and I looked through the window and I was right, she's in there. I open the door and entered. This is how I mile it, no guards, no attention, just the both of us and the driver.

       *******************************

    After a long day of shopping, eating and flexing. We finally game home and had a little mother daughter night watching movies, painting our nails and talking about life.
       She eventually slept off and I woke her up so she could go to her room which she did. Since I wasn't sleepy yet I decided to chat up some people.

     Private chat between bestie and me

Me: yooo

Bestie:   sup b

Me: how u doing

Bestie: laying on my bed. U