Chapter 46:My World ||

Playlist:

   As soon as the car roared to life, I took out my phone from my bag to check the time. Once I pressed the power button and it never came to life, I knew it was dead but I'm in such a good mood that I didn't care.

    I continued looking out the window deep in thought feeling all peachy yet nervous inside.

     "What are you thinking about" ash asked bringing me out of my thoughts and my cheeks reddened for spacing out.

     "I just... Your one of the least people I would have expected to date at RKC, we were so different yet alike" I said not facing him and he took me hand entwining our fingers and kissing the back of my palm while he drove.

    "I guess the best kind of love are the ones you never expect...we're gonna be the school's power couple, we're so gonna beat nat and Elliot" he smiled at me.

    "Hey! they're our best friends" I said pinching his hand a little.

    "Yeah but I like to win" he said nonchalantly with a sly smirk of his face.
He's smirk never seems to get unattractive.

    "Ash what's the time" I asked him and he shrugged giving me permission to check  his phone as he's busy driving.

    "Wow 2:50...but at least it was memorable and I do feel a little sleepy"I said yawning.

                       ★★★★★

    Once we were back home, I plugged my phone and changed into my PJs with his hoodie on and checked my phone.

    "uggh 3:38...I wonder what time I'll wake up tomorrow" I said rubbing my eyes while ash comes out of the bathroom shirtless with his boxers hanging dangerously low and I try not to drool gawking at him.

     "You should really stop staring its rude" he says cockily and I scoff.

     "I wasn't staring... You got something on your..." I thought of what to say.

  "Abs" he smirked walking up to me. "Don't worry, I'm all yours" he said holding my neck and  stuck out his tongue kissing me then claimed the bed.

    Shaking my head I looked at my phone again and my eyeballs nearly left my sockets.

      "6 miss calls from mom, 2 from dad and 12 from Mary.... Holy shit what happened" I nearly screamed and ash sat next to me worried. I scrolled over to see which voice note I'll listen to first and I decided on mum.

     "Hey dear...got a surprise call me back" my mum's business formal voice spoke from my phone. "Why aren't you answering Darling" and I continued to open. "I'm dying to tell you just pick up" she said as I opened more. "Uggh ok since you don't want to pick your phone...the deal was sealed faster than I thought so I decided to surprise you and come home today instead of Sunday but I couldn't hold it in me" the message almost shattered my heart. "BTW I'm coming by around 6am so you would most likely be asleep" she said

Its official, I'm dead.....Ann Parker, loving daughter, niece,cousin and granddaughter...died from her mother's cruel punishment...it couldn't get any worse

   I was frozen, looking as hopeless as ever when I was brought back to life by ash touching my shoulder.

    "Hear the rest" he urged and I opened dad's messages.

    "Hey sweety, you wouldn't pick up but I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming back today...how exciting right and I bought lots of gifts, anyway bye love you" my dad's voice spoke and I opened his last one. "Oh and yeah it's gonna be really really early so you would probably be asleep, so when I wake you don't punch me like last time" he said and ash chuckled a little and I shot him a glare making him shut up and be serious.