Chapter 43: Dubai II

Playlist: Look what you made me do by Taylor Swift.
               Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

      My heart is lowkey beating fast  inside my chest right now as I  walk past the door, I looked around searching for ash when our eyes locked as he was already looking at me.

     I wanted to gasp...my boy is looking like a snack with his blue suit, white dress shirt with the black buttons, black shoes and black bow tie, all accompanied with his watch and studs. He looked simple yet classy.

     He grinned for a little while then smirked and bite his lip as I blushed trying not to hide my face right now.

do I really looked that different.

   I walked over to him when something tugged on my dress hard and I tripped but before I hit the ground ash caught me...thank God tho. I looked back to see what caused it and I saw Zara smirking at me.

That bitch stepped on my dress.

* Asher's POV *

          We males finished like 30mins early and were just chilling till the ladies were done.

    We finally got the announcement that the girls are ready and we lined up outside waiting for our dates.

       I waited for Ann patiently as more and more relatives came out the door in style.
     Zara came out the door and winked at me...uggh I thought she got over me, but I don't blame her, I look like a snack I thought as she walked up to hassan whose her date for the night.

    I continued waiting then Ann came out wearing the elegant dress I bought her. She looked amazing, from the shoes to her body and dress to the makeup to her hair, she's not on curls but it still looks good tho everything was perfect. I felt so proud at the moment, I felt like grinning so hard but I'll just look love struck in front of the guys so I just kept my cool.

     Our eyes met and she smiled then bit her lip looking unsure of herself and she started walking up to me and i did the same until she tripped on her own foot.

Oh God...she can never have a Cinderella moment.

     Before she could welcome the floor with her face I was quick enough to catch her and when she realised she hadn't hit the floor she looked back and sighed then looked up to me.

       "Hey clumsy" I smirked.

       "Uggh I can never have a Cinderella moment, can I " she said frustrated straightening herself as I adjust her cute tiara. I looked at her for like a solid minute speechless until I finally found the words.

      "Wow...just wow, you look amazing...like you legit look 18 right now" I said and her smile grew bigger.

   "Thanks, you really think so" she said as I wrap my hands round her waist.

   "I know so" I said trying to peck her lips but I just ended up pecking her cheek.

   "Ash your going to ruin make up" she whined.

   "I'm not going to" I said quickly pecking her lips before she complains again.

   "Ah you ruined my make-up" she said pretending to cry.

   "No I didn't...everything looks fine, the lashes and everything nothing is smudged" I tried calming her down and she looked at me then smiled.

    "Oh my god you're so cute" I said hugging her and rubbing our noses together as she giggled.

    "Uggh I'm gonna vomit...let's go downstairs already" hassan said beside us making us look at him but I just ignored him.