Chapter 11: Truth or Dare

Playlist: young blood by 5 seconds of summer.

Its Sunday and I'm preparing for mass which starts by 9:30 and even though Naomi is hausa, she is Christian and also preparing. All of us are heading to hall in our navy blue and white knee length dresses and fedoras and the only difference between the Senior Sunday wear and ours is that their chocker has diamonds and RKC round it while ours just had RKC round the sued black band round our necks.

"Wow this hall is amazing... Who cleaned it so fast" I said and they all shrugged and we got seated for mass.

**************************

"Shut up and let me sleep" fay shouted at me.

"But I'm so bored" I whined annoyingly

"Then go wash or do your homework or something" she said annoyed.

"But I've done all that" I said pouted.

"Oya go and meet nat and nay, their on the staircase" she said and I left going to meet them. "Finally" she muttered and turned to get comfy.

Nay was braiding Nat's hair on staircase. "You guys I'm bored" I whined.

"See gist o!" Nat said.

"As you can see we're busy" Nay explained sweetly.

"But don't you wanna do something fun" I beamed.

"Later" nat deadpanned.

"OK if you find something for us to do we'll come I promise" nay said giving me hope.

"OK" I pouted leaving. "Cocksuckers" I muttered the last part and left.

***************************

"Please help me call Elliot" I said sending one freshman.

"OK sure" he said while I just stand in front of boys hostel waiting for Elliot. After a while he came down and approached me.

"What's up" Elliot said.

"Hey I'm bored" I said nonchalantly.

"Then why sis you call me" he asked arcing his perfect brow.

"Cause of what you said the first time I met you and cause your social prefect and its your job" I reasoned.

"Oh true...well I have the perfect solution for this kind of situation, meet me in front of caf with your people" he said grinning like a kid.

"OK and call Caleb and henry too" I said not knowing what he's up to.

"Ooh...must they come" he whined.

"Yes" I said sternly.

"Fine....bitch" he said walking out and I chuckled at that.

*************************

After some convincing I went inside the caf with Fay, Nat and Nay waiting for Elliot when he came in with his people. Following him were James ,Austin ,Liam and lastly my two lovely set boys. As they came closer asher decided to kill my joy.

"What is she doing her" asher asked.

"Nice to see you too" I greeted back.

"Relax can't we play with our juniors again" Elliot eased ash down patting his back.

"Whatever" ash deadpanned.

"Now let's all do peacefully what we came here to do" Austin said.